The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest Noob Mistake You've Made.

RCOAS

Well, lot of noobish movements, but the epic one had relevance only a pair of months ago (I've been playing this game for one year).

I had quite fast a Dread BP and I immediately built it. Not knowing exactly how to mod it or how formas worked, I used 6 formas on it. Then I stopped playing with it for a while, and testing other weapons.

Two months ago I had to put a Forma on it to DELETE a Forma I put already, because it was impossible to make a better build because the polarities.

I felt so ashamed of my past me...

1. During U11 went to solo Hek with my starter Loki, lvl ~20 Braton (without a single elemental mod and 4/10 Serration), lvl 10 Lato and lvl 15 Dual Ether.

And I won! Eventually... Slash-proc'ed him to death in about 30-35 minutes.

2. Found my old Karak recently. With crit chance and damage mods installed on it...

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

Good, good. Now give into the hate of your past selves. 

Pre-U12 me selling a maxed Berserker for 10p.

*Forgot when was the Trade system introduced. Was pretty sure we still had only 3 item trade slots back then.

Edited by Shinobi-kun

*Back when I didnt know how mastery wawwas gained*

Got despair once, sold it because I didnt LIKE the weapon. I only got a second one just recently.

Got Snipetron and Vandal version during event. Sold regular Snipetron (unranked) because I saw Vandal was better. Sold Vandal after ranking it.

Regret all those decisions to this day