The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stick To Your Guns, De. (Also, Bugs I've Seen Since Ps4 Recent Update)

(PSN)handmedownheart

Original Post has been mostly removed. I realize now that we are all in the game to have fun and I should not have sounded so judgmental, it it indeed came across that way.

So, I have just read that Excal has gotten a realistic and neccessary nerf in the latest PC updates....

From (DE)Rebecca:

PSA: Excalibur Radial Javelin

"We understand there is some confusion regarding Radial Javelin’s recent adjustment.  Our original version of the power had built in Line of Sight, and was never intended to push through terrain.  As such, Radial Javelin as it currently stands is functioning as it was always intended to.  We apologize for the confusion this has caused and will do better to communicate these refinements in the future."

This is coming in the next update for PS4...

known bugs I've seen:

1. Not being able to pick a different Frame in the loadout menu. The game never loads the Frame clicked on.

2. Mission ending just kicks you out of game to PS4 dashboard screen.

3. Not loading into mission for at least 3 minutes, dead on arrival.

These are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

On a positive note, I love you DE. You have made an excellent game that has captivated us for what it is. Your team does a fantastic job, and I hope that the Raids will not cause imbalance and more unfair practices in the game.

p.s. Hire me

Edited by (PS4)handmedownheart

Another one of the "if you don't play and use the same frame / equipment like me you are not worthy threads" When will people understand that trying to dictate how other people play and enjoy a game is not a good thing. Besides since when were Excal and Saryn "god" frames? Also if you are gonna try and use the argument about logic that Radial Javelin goes through walls and objects then there are so many things in this game that should be removed, and applying logic to only one ability for one warframe is even more absurd.

For someone who claim to "know nearly everything about the game" you sure seem to lack some vital insight to the fact that there are other people than you who actually play and enjoy this game. You come across just as well as all the other elitist out there and that is not a good thing.

That has nothing to do with being an elitist or wanting anyone to use what I use. It's about balance.....

I'm more than happy to see people using different stuff, but that's just the point, isn't it? When 90% of a gaming community use something that is CLEARLY much more powerful than ANYTHING else in the game, there is no balance and, most certainly, no diversity.

If I come across as an elitist, then you don't want to know the impression I get from your post. Your post is pretentious and condescending. Not liking what I said didn't warrant some "hate post".

...you don't have to like my opinion, but you better respect it.

If you can stand in a game and do virtually nothing but spam blessing while an Excal spams Javelin, then yes, something is wrong.

If my post gets people that worked up, I guess I said something that struck a nerve...otherwise, there wouldn't be responses with such conviction or aggression.

Edited by (PS4)handmedownheart

Lol so basically..., I don't mean to evoke anger, buuuuttt you all suck for liking super powers and this super gun. Also I don't mean to anger you, but if you don't agree with my assessment then , clearly, clearly you're all buffoons. No offense.

I seriously laughed OP, but if this was the Destiny forum, you'd be on my mute list.

That has nothing to do with being an elitist or wanting anyone to use what I use

*As someone that doesn't use Excal, but has seen the gross misuse of his "power"

*You're more than welcome to disagree with me, but that usually triggers in my head that you yourself use one of aforementioned frames.

*Doesn't it make you weary seeing the MR5 with a 1600 conclave and this loadout:

Rhino P, Excal, Saryn

Boltor P

Synoid Gammacor

Orthos P

*I am actually good at the game using items most people probably don't.

*I know nearly everything about the game

*p.s. Hire me

Sure none of those statements could warrant anyone labeling you elitist or having a "I'm better that you mentality" right?

...you don't have to like my opinion, but you better respect it.

Just like you respected my opinion...

It's about balance

Unless you give everybody just a stick and stone any game will always have something that is more desired and effective than other items. There are close to 200 weapons to choose from in Warframe. Do you seriously expect them to all to perform equally?

You also did not reply to why you think logic should only apply to one frame and one ability or how you can consider Saryn and Excal to be "god" frames when you by your own account don't use those frames. Saryn might be good low to mid tier but her damage falloff makes her far from godlike in late game. Excalibur had a Radial Javelin that made him a good choice for rep farming and that is about it. His Radial blind was already nerfed so he is not the T4 condender he used to be. None of those frames are even close to god status.

Point is why do you even care what gear, warframes other people use? Does it have any impact on you? Why not just enjoy the game the way you see fit and let others do the same. Check out DE Rebecca's relevant answer to similar "don't use X equipment" threads.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/392046-i-seem-to-have-grown-a-dislike-towards-newbs-with-non-earned-scrub-gear/?p=4324670

You could simply have stated that you thought that the latest move by DE was a good choice and that you had some trepidations regarding the new raids instead you chose the "I'm better that you" way which is why I replied in the first place.

Don't judge your fellow tenno he is just out there to have fun like the rest of them....with that said happy hunting and good luck.

Lol so basically..., I don't mean to evoke anger, buuuuttt you all suck for liking super powers and this super gun. Also I don't mean to anger you, but if you don't agree with my assessment then , clearly, clearly you're all buffoons. No offense.

I seriously laughed OP, but if this was the Destiny forum, you'd be on my mute list.

If it were Destiny, I wouldn't be on it. So, I guess that is sort of a moot point, huh?

And again....if that's the interpretation you got from my post, then I think your'e missing the "big picture". This isn't about my juding anyone, being angry at what you use, or anything of the like. I couldn't care less what people use. There IS AN IMBALANCE IN THE GAME.  And, I get it...when there are so many items in a game, there is bound to be this type of issue. I am not here to upset people or get ignored on Warframe. I would actually be more than happy to run stuff with any of you, and that's the truth. I am knee deep in dog muck on Bloodborne, but still wanting to get my Volt P, as Volt is my favorite frame.

I will go and alter my OP, because it must come off as pigheaded and rude on my part.

I love you all and wish no one any ill will.