Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healers Healing Healers?

Paradoxbomb

Just a small issue that I feel could use adjusting. While playing an infested defense mission, during the sixth round, our group had to kill five healers at once which were all attacking the cyropod. And while killing the five enemies with extremely high health constantly healing each other was possible, it was irritating to say the least (not to mention a waste of precious ammo). For the future, I'd like to suggest that healers should be tweaked so that they can't heal each other (its perfectly alright for them to heal any other ancients, just not one another).

p.s: Seperating them is possible i guess, but not very easy when they're focusing on a defense target or charging a single person.

p.p.s.: if healers actually can't heal each other and I simply imagined the whole thing, I'm either really bad at killing them, or just mad.

They're a nightmare in defense missions, since it is much harder to separate them when they are attacking something. Even in your run of the mill mission, you can only separate them by taunting them and running down the hallways until they wander away from one another. And yes, they do heal each other making it even harder to kill them outside of a one shot.

Eh...

I'm going to be a bit of a black sheep here and say;

after close to 200 hours of warframe, I've never noticed ancient healers healing very much at all.

Like, I can see them heal... it's not like it's nothing.

but it represents less than a single bullet from a snipetron.

It's like the difference between killing something in a headshot and a chest shot, and needing 2 headshots.

Even with a whole stack of them, a single ult would usually kill them all, or bring them down to low enough health so as to render them worthless.

Maybe I'm blind but I have NEVER thought the ancient healer's heal was very large at all.

Simple, get a nyx to MIND CONTROL one of them, of just cast choas  or Knock them down !

You need to have

Nyx OR

Heavy weapon Or

Rhino

after close to 200 hours of warframe, I've never noticed ancient healers healing very much at all.

Oh really ? They heal about 150HP and 5 of them together = 5x200 =1000 per heal ~.~ ......

How did i find out ?

When ever i lose health, i just cast MIND CONTROL on healing ancient, who will inturn heal me and my team ! (NYX)

Edited by Zyfe3rX

The only time I see them healing each other as a real problem is when you're on an extremely high wave of endless defense, and enemy levels are well over 100. It would be an utter nightmare in that type of scenario, but otherwise, you should be able to take them down before they can heal.

Simple, get a nyx to MIND CONTROL one of them, of just cast choas  or Knock them down !

You need to have

Nyx OR

Heavy weapon Or

Rhino

Oh really ? They heal about 150HP and 5 of them together = 5x200 =1000 per heal ~.~ ......

How did i find out ?

When ever i lose health, i just cast MIND CONTROL on healing ancient, who will inturn heal me and my team ! (NYX)

ah, see that would actually not be much at all IMO.

a snipetron headshot can do well over 1000 damage

so 150hp is... nothing...

less than nothing.

it's 1/4th of a clip of twin viper ammo....

How did i find out ?

Out of curiosity, do you know if it's a fixed rate (150 health) or a percentage of maximum health and whether or not it scales with the ancient healer's level? If it's just a fixed amount, and it doesn't scale at all with level, I wouldn't even consider them a threat. I always just assumed it was a percentage-based thing, as that would pose the most overall threat.

Earlier i had to deal with 5-7 healers... it was terrible.  we managed to kill them after nearly 10 minutes of 4 of us trying to hack and shoot 1 by 1. several times nearly ran out of ammo.  later that stage we just booked it and completed the mission. it was harder than fighting a boss

Eh...

It's like the difference between killing something in a headshot and a chest shot, and needing 2 headshots.

Even with a whole stack of them, a single ult would usually kill them all, or bring them down to low enough health so as to render them worthless.

Maybe I'm blind but I have NEVER thought the ancient healer's heal was very large at all.

I'm not sure if healers can heal themselves (or if thats even what you're implying), I'm just saying that they really get annoying when they heal each other. According to everyone else who posted, apparently they only heal 150, but that stacks (even with only two I swear they go back to full health though). Still, I suppose it isn't too big an issue if you have the right weapons or a powerful ult, though I still feel having swarms of them heal each other is a waste of time and resources.

Eh...

I noticed this was the case early on, but I think they fixed or buffed it recently. They definitely heal stuff now (including themselves).