Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pug Interceptions Are Driving Me Up The Effing Wall.

Nira

I don't think I've ever had so many games on Stephano/Draco in one evening, where everyone decides to hit "leave" at the last possible second, leaving you to deal with a host migration, client/host accuracy issues, the same high amount of spawns and the accompanying tirade of bullets, all on yer lonesome. In aforementioned situation 1000+ HP with 700 base armour (not including ability buffs) apparently means nothing, as does the old motto, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge. (In case you couldn't tell from those tidbits I'm trying to level Chroma)

Just, seriously... ARRRRRRGH. Why do people join these games if they know they can't complete them? And did it actually occur to them that if they all stayed and worked together, as one is generally expected to in a co-operative game, they might actually reach the end okay? The way people leave it until the last possible second to change their mind and leave you in the mission on your own, you'd think they were doing it intentionally. Really. Can people not think past their own sake that far, and remember how frustrating it is to be on the receiving end? If the position is reversed you don't catch me bailing out on someone at the last second.

Ignore this if you wish. I needed to vent somewhere.

Christ this game annoys me at times.