Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Stories Rage,cringe,evil (Post Em Here)

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

Ever join a raid squad where the leader already sets up the "ideal" team.

And Im talking to the experienced raiders here. And you give ur input and it gets completely disregarded because it's "stupid" in their minds. You know the easiest way to finish the raid but they just don't listen. Happened to me 3 times this week.

The best part tho, its watching their plan crumble. It puts a snarky smirk on my face, that volcanic burst of "i told you so".

Because u know when they are gonna fail, u know that at the hijack part, failure will occur. And all u can do is watch, both feet on the correct electrical pad with popcorn in hand. And once that mission fails u maniacally laugh because you KNEW that it was gonna happen and oh my god does it feel good.

"Man who say mirage is useless, get fail" - Confuscious

So how about you guys? I wanna feel ur inner story teller, tell me about ur adventures. Especially the cringy ones those r the best.

The only cringe worthy story I have is when I was doing a mission and pretty much got carried through the first segment, then in the part where we had to do the pads.... We failed that segment 25 times. I sh*t you not. 

After the first 4 failures I started to see the pattern and was actually leading the group to their correct spots. However, despite having 6 of the 8 buttons lit maybe 4 times, there was always ONE person that would step off, use an ability and leave, get blown out by a rocket, or some other farce, that we continued to fail it. This went on for about an hour. It got to the point that the whole squad had used up their revived because of this ONE GUY not being able to stay on his d*mn button.

Of course we had to abort the mission after wasting an hour and a half on it.

The worst part was at one point we were literally seconds away from finishing it. I mean the buttons were lit at 7 of 8 and the guy was right next to the pad when that idiot decided to step off of it. I screamed a little.

Edited by Fr0stByt