Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Access The Main Website? (404, Browsers Stating Not Safe, Etc?)

HalfDarkShadow

q1Zb1oo.png

ER5e1kN.png

b5IEjWT.png

TR9H3l5.png

So I'm not entirely sure what is going on here. I thought maybe it was the browser I was using or my antivirus but turning that off and switching to another browser still replicated the same issue.

I was on a recent Skype call with a few friends too, and ask them if they could go on the site for me, to see if it was something on my end, one lives in my state (NJ) and the other (NM) and they both received the same messages/prompts.

I'm still not entirely sure if it's a temporary problem or not, but I hope its nothing to serious!

I can still access the forums no problem, but anything with www.warframe.com in it I seem to be not able to access it.

Cheers!

q1Zb1oo.png

ER5e1kN.png

b5IEjWT.png

TR9H3l5.png

So I'm not entirely sure what is going on here. I thought maybe it was the browser I was using or my antivirus but turning that off and switching to another browser still replicated the same issue.

I was on a recent Skype call with a few friends too, and ask them if they could go on the site for me, to see if it was something on my end, one lives in my state (NJ) and the other (NM) and they both received the same messages/prompts.

I'm still not entirely sure if it's a temporary problem or not, but I hope its nothing to serious!

I can still access the forums no problem, but anything with www.warframe.com in it I seem to be not able to access it.

Cheers!

same here

i thought my laptop got some problem until seen this forum

Firefox says:

warframe.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.

The certificate is only valid for cpanel1.frontiernetworks.ca

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Sounds like the security software on the server crashed.