Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf...

SecNano

So, i don`t know where this belongs so im just going to put it here. I was playing the game, just fine  actually, nothing was wrong at all. Then i decided to get some cool gear, i logged out bought a couple of platinum went back and bought some nice toys. Later on i decided to change my character, logged out and bought more platinum. When i went to log back in i got the "Your account is suspended util July  2035 for end  user agreement violation?". like wtf did i do? Honestly i got my account suspended for  basically  giving the game money and i know i had the money otherwise it  wouldn't  have charged me (got the  receipt  and email confirmation  proving  it) and it did charge me and now my account is suspended? can a mod or an admin please enlighten me on wtf just happened? because it i was suspended for no good reason and it cant be lifted i would love a refund for the money your game just ate from me.

It was probably caused by you logging in and out and then adding separate platinum packs and all. System might ave picked that up as some sort of "hacked" account or something "shady" going on, it's a rather sensitive protocol to follow but I am sure and hopeful that you'll get back on after support responds : D

Yipp.

Please file a ticket with Support, they will sort you out. Don't fear. If everything was legitimate, you will be back in game in no time.

I'm also locking this here. Topic's run it's course quickly. <3