The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Q&a Livestream We Made It To Wave 80! Bsb

Gravefire

Question and Answers from the viewers.

Hello everyone,

Gravefire here and I'm here to ask what question do you have about the wave 80 live stream. Some questions I'll post (Tomorrow when I wake up just trying to get this out here so I can we can get some other questions going)

The Stream itself is at http://www.twitch.tv/bsbwarframe/c/2264123

1. Q: What was the mission/plant this was on ?

A: Venus-Kilkin( the new map tile at the dam)

2. Q: What was the teamcomp ?

A: The team comp is as follows, Nyx,Rhino,Trinity and Frost

3. Q: What were their builds ?

A:

Nyx aka VeNoM0619 (http://imgur.com/vFBBhNw

Trinity aka ZKAT8IT (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6fy445&s=5)   

Rhino aka Mythblaze (http://imgur.com/a/bqGq6)

Frost aka Gravefire ( http://imgur.com/a/74qWM)

4.  Q. Why go up to wave 80 seems kinda pointless after 10/15/20

A. The best way to answer that is a few things. One we got to wave 50 which we believe would be a first but after digging around someone else had already done it (Monday 6th) we started to think can we push the clan to the limit of how far can we get. Second we wanted the challenge to be more difficult and just to see how high those badass Corpus could take us  and third we wanted to see Steve in his pink shorts again.

5. Q. Whats next for BsB (Blacksteel Brotherhood)

A. Our goal as a guild is to get to wave 100 and setting that was the Warframe record. After that we have some secrets we are not telling just yet.

Edited by Gravefire

Question and Answers from the viewers.

Hello everyone,

Gravefire here and I'm here to ask what question do you have about the wave 80 live stream. Some questions I'll post (Tomorrow when I wake up just trying to get this out here so I can we can get some other questions going)

The Stream itself is at http://www.twitch.tv/bsbwarframe/c/2264123

My clan did this with 2 nyx's, a banshee, and a saryn.

How did it feel to waste 5 hours to get to level 80 and not get anything from it >XD

We felt horrible as the drops actually got worse as we went on.

Never doing that again >XDD

no benefit going past wave 20

Edit:

Oh this is not infested =P

Have not done it on corpus or grineer yet,

My question.

Were the drops worth it there?  

Edited by pdxdubin

Could you post a screenshot of the mission results? I'm curious about the total kill count, the mountain of corpses you piled up. :)

I can not good sir but it is at the livestream near the end of the video.

What is the best weapons and mods for this weapons for defense missions? I'm using boltor right now with dmg+elec. dmg+recharge+multishot. I'll try to use +fire dmg or +armor piercing dmg.

Defense mission is all dependent on you and what your job is. Personal for Corpus I used Frost/Electric damange to stun and slow the waves down. Also I always have armor piercing on all my weapons.

Edited by Gravefire

So with enemies being in the high 400s, was there a point where it was taking realy long to just kill one enemy? 

Also, how long did your sentinals stay alive?  Mine tend to die early on because if I get dropped by a shock Moa, they focus purely on my sentinal and thus it is destroyed rather fast.

As the waves increased, did the number of enemies increase, or was it just the level of enemies that increased?

Also, as the waves increased, did the enemies spawn faster than inthe early waves, or were they about the same?

In terms of positions, did you guys keep close to the one artifact thing (its the thing you have to protect in a defense map), or were you guys closer to the enemy spawns?

How many, if any, revives did you guys have?

And finally, how long did the entire mission take?

So with enemies being in the high 400s, was there a point where it was taking realy long to just kill one enemy? 

Also, how long did your sentinals stay alive?  Mine tend to die early on because if I get dropped by a shock Moa, they focus purely on my sentinal and thus it is destroyed rather fast.

As the waves increased, did the number of enemies increase, or was it just the level of enemies that increased?

Also, as the waves increased, did the enemies spawn faster than inthe early waves, or were they about the same?

In terms of positions, did you guys keep close to the one artifact thing (its the thing you have to protect in a defense map), or were you guys closer to the enemy spawns?

How many, if any, revives did you guys have?

And finally, how long did the entire mission take?

1.Yes, when you start to getting around mid 40's to high 50's its going to take some time to kill those bad Corpus people.

2. Running as Frost and staying in the globe 95% of the time had my Sentinals alive till about wave 60ish

3 & 4. Yes they did. If you look at the stream itself certain sides were getting bum rushed. and It just seemed we had tons and tons of enemies sometimes and sometimes we didn't the waves really did vary.

5. We kept our Frost and Nyx close while the Rhino and Trinity were spilt on the 2 entrance points on the sides of the bridges. This way we could have the Nyx Chaos if everything gets caught out of control . We used this type of control to allow the Rhino/Trinity to revive each other if one went down while still maintaining control.

6. I believe we had to use a total of 3-4 revives twice the Rhino / Trinity went down due to the bum rush of waves on 1 side.

7. On the second attempt we I believe it was 3hours and 48 minutes to complete.

My clan did this with 2 nyx's, a banshee, and a saryn.

Was this before or after the nyx nerf? Because I wouldn't consider anything before the nyx nerf "legit" anymore, since you could literally go to wave infinity if you had the time.

This was also recorded, so we (the community?) consider only actual recordings to be legit, simply because there can be bug exploits used to help drastically.

I would consider the main ground rules to be very close to any other "record holdings":

Recorded (to prevent bug exploits)

4 man team from the start (no rejoining late mission)

It seemed that enemies died rather quickly near the start of the wave (chaos/link related) but picking off the remaining few held a special challenge requiring a different tactic.

Frost/Nyx inside the bubble never lost their sentinels. After we learned to NEVER leave the globe (unless special occassions).

Rhino/Trinity essentially lost theirs gauranteed around wave 30 I believe

2,080 kills total = 26 spawned per wave... although it honestly feels like a lot more.

I would account that for not being able to pick off the first 10 or so that spawn, and the remaining 16 spawning at the end of the wave, so fighting all 26 at once, opposed to waiting for those 16 to spawn.

EPneaOB.png

Edited by VeNoM0619

It took 1.5 hours to get to wave 50

It took 30 minutes to get from 50 to 60

It took almost an hour to get from wave 60 to 70, another hour to get from 70-80

How much was the level of the mobs in wave 80?

Wave 80 = 433

Wave 70 = 344

Wave 60 = 264

Wave 50 = 194