Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradual Leveling Of Armour And Stamina

MurderHoboDinosaur

If Health, Energy, and Shields can be increased by leveling, why not Armor values and Stamina? After all, repeated wounds lead to tougher skin(as that analogy can be applied to Tenno) and constantly exerting yourself over a long period of time leads to greater stamina.

This is reasonable? Plenty of frames such as Volt, Excal and Mag need these. For already high values such as Chroma and Valk, it could increase very small over time.

Stamina is a must for all frames. People do not bother with Stamina mods, and considering how fast its gone it needs to get buffed.

Stamina is a must for all frames. People do not bother with Stamina mods, and considering how fast its gone it needs to get buffed.

If you are constantly in melee, perhaps. Otherwise, it's pretty hard to run out of stamina. If it were due to melee, as you attempted to "Sword Alone" or whatever, you should add the right mods to make it more viable.

No it's a terrible idea. It'd just make playing new frames even more obnoxious than it already is.

Frames are designed and balanced around their Lv. 30 stats. If scaling were to be applied, it'd go down from Lv. 30, not up from Lv. 1.

Edited by Kyte

Your logic makes sense but the execution would most likely be a negative impact.

Right now, those two stats are always at the max, if they followed suit to the shield/health trend they would be even lower than than they are now and then slowly scale up to their current values.

So I vote no.

Your logic makes sense but the execution would most likely be a negative impact.

Right now, those two stats are always at the max, if they followed suit to the shield/health trend they would be even lower than than they are now and then slowly scale up to their current values.

So I vote no.

I mean from their base stats they increase. The stamina we have is low, and the Armour can be increased. So for example, Volt with his 65 Armour would be at level 30 135 armour. Same concept with stamina. We have the same stamina and armour at level 1, but it can be INCREASED. Chroma's armour rating at level 30 would be 450 for example. 

I mean from their base stats they increase. The stamina we have is low, and the Armour can be increased. So for example, Volt with his 65 Armour would be at level 30 135 armour. Same concept with stamina. We have the same stamina and armour at level 1, but it can be INCREASED. Chroma's armour rating at level 30 would be 450 for example. 

Volt has 15 armour and his prime variant has 100, not 65 but I understand your explanation. 

I like the idea, shield, health and your energy pool all increase with rank, armour should as well. Stamina doesn't really run out that much unless you are using your melee weapon a lot. If melee weapons weren't so demanding on your stamina you wouldn't really ever run out that much.

However, the current armour values we have for frames would have to remain as base values. For example, Frost would have to remain at 190 armour at rank 0 and by the time he maxes out at 30 he should have around 300 - 400 armour. It would be ridiculous to have around 50 armour when unranked for a frame that we currently already have 190 for when unranked. 

In my opinion, I still think a lot of frames need an armour buff, especially the so called "tank" frames which should easily have at least another 50% added armour than they currently have. This would make steel fiber more viable for more frames.

I do see why people would easily get upset if our current base armour values became our level 30 armour values and frames such as volt with his 15 armour started off with an armour value of 3 or something daft like that.