The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing Volt Helmet

KOS_Kenny

Earlier today, I was running a T3S with my buddies. At around 15 minutes, everybody in my squad got the Volt Prime Helmet blueprint. I didn't recieve mine, and when I looked at the mission results, it did not pop up for me. I saw that I got the helmet and I asked my friend if he got it, and he did, along with the other volt prime system part that we got during that mission.

This bug has now happened to me and my friends TWICE and seems to be specifically related to the Volt Hemlet blueprint in T3S. 

The first time, we have a team of four and went to 20 minutes. Volt helm dropped at 15 and we extracted. Only one person in the group received the Volt helm - no one else received ANY rewards except for the 3x orokin cells that dropped at 5 minutes. Fortunately for us we were able to get a screenshot of the guy who got it with all of our names in it, so hopefully we'll get our rewards for that. 

The second time, we went to 40 minutes and had the Volt helm drop at 35 minutes. This time, when we extracted, NO ONE got the volt helm. In fact, We all only received rewards for 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes. None of us received the rewards for 25 (3x O cells), 30 (3x R5 cores, I think), 35 (Volt Helm) and 40 minutes (Forma BP). We couldn't show a picture of anyone receiving the Volt helm, but at the very least, we have screenshots showing that for a 40 minute run, we only received 4 rewards.