Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Edo Prime Chest Piece Channeling Pattern Visual Bug

lukaself

When channeling there's a pattern that appears that definitively doesn't belong to neither the frame nor the chest armor

DSmcbAB.jpg

Here's without channeling

U8f030f.jpg

And here's while channeling without the Edo Armor

GY4jtVB.jpg

There's also a stain in the back  :

F8wDppu.jpg

NzLVesx.jpg

frbuMLu.jpg

I can trust you to be fast in fixing this, you always are.

Edit : just adding that yes, it's the same with all the frames I tested it on. Including Volt.

Edit 2 : added Volt

Edited by lukaself

"Fixed channeling not projecting correctly on the Edo Prime chest attachment as per https://forums.warfr...ern-visual-bug/"

I'm really grateful guys for the quick reaction... EXCEPT , you removed the channeling effect completely... There's no channeling projection AT ALL now on the chest piece. We can't call that a fix honestly.

Is this a temporary workaround or an oversight ?

Edited by lukaself

"Fixed channeling not projecting correctly on the Edo Prime chest attachment as per https://forums.warfr...ern-visual-bug/"

I'm really grateful guys for the quick reaction... EXCEPT , you removed the channeling effect completely... There's no channeling projection AT ALL now on the chest piece. We can't call that a fix honestly.

Is this a temporary workaround or an oversight ?

*Facepalm* poor DE....

I wouldn't call that a facepalm. They're probably overworked since the release of U16, I saw them pushing updates on sundays.

Remember to take breaks guys, while grinding may be a minor annoyance to gamers, for developer's it's a health hazard..

Edited by lukaself

• 1 month later...

I hope that's not too unreasonable of me to bump this thread once a month?

The channeling effect is still gone on the Edo chest piece, all other pieces have projections and this one just stays dull and dark....

Please understand, between the number of threads about targis prime and this, it's not encouraging me to buy the next Prime access eyes closed. At the price of a full game, I expected this issue to have some manner of priority at least.

So pretty please with sugar on top, can this be looked at?

• 1 month later...

Anybody?

I just need to know if it's on someone's list : the channeling effect was there at first, it had only a minor visual glitch... why did you remove it?

I kinda regret I reported it now.

...Hello?