The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

respec? get's all perk upgrade? what's the point?

audimacho

what's the point of respec? if you can get all the perk when reached max lvl ( 30 ) ???

right now im just lvl up my equpment randomly because in the end i still got all the perk tough..

start..

add more quantity of perks maybe 40 to 50 perks (the sum of perks must above the weapon max level), so player can choose how to "build" their equipment for example i want braton with faster reload and more clip so i prioritize level up those type of perk to build my weapon, you know..

d*ad sp*ce weapon system can be great refrence for this

hope you guys considers this (you must :D )

sorry for my bad english...

Edited by audimacho

Respec is (probably) for mid lvls like 14-15 who decide to build into a power instead of another, for example when i was lvling my excalibur i had points on blind but decided to take some points off so I could build into the radial javelin.

Respec is (probably) for mid lvls like 14-15 who decide to build into a power instead of another, for example when i was lvling my excalibur i had points on blind but decided to take some points off so I could build into the radial javelin.

Pretty much this, sometimes I want a mod slot without waiting for another respec point, etc.

but other point that i mention about is "in the end you still got all the perks"

the "perks" objective is to "build" the equipment and "build" can lead to "result" then result will be seen in the end (lvl30, you will maximized your weapon aren't you?)

i know the mods are there to 2nd tier the costumization, but if this system were implemented the costumization can be more deep.

imagine if we have 2 gorgons (at max lvl) with different build. you can freely swap your weapon depend on the enemy you will be facing

and think about the future of trading system

sell gorgon lvl 50 damage build

sell trinity lvl 50 healing build ( maximiza energy and healing)

sell sell loki troll build ( maximize swap teleport . lol)

etc etc

if you know what i mean..

again. sorry for bad english..

Edited by audimacho

I view the upgrades as base improvements to a caharcter.

Much like every rpg, eevry character gets an improvement to every stat.

Even mages get more health and even warriors get more intelegence.

The difference is in what you have MORE than everybody else.

In an rpg there is a clear reason for mages to have more mana and for warriors to have better auto attacks.

Because mages have more spells and warriors have fewer.

However in warframe everybody has an equal number of powers and equal reason to improve their basic attacks.

In an rpg a warrior tanks largely just through extra health and armor.

In warframe the rhino can do so that way BUT also by repeatedly using iron skin.

So why should the rhino be forced down the path of extra health/armor if they would prefer to have extra energy

Cause they can tank either way.

I dont think Warframe would benifit properly from warframe specific skill trees as it would be as much a constraint as an anything else.

However I am open to the standard tree offering some variance in which ways you can go and what you can put points in.