Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea: Doppel

UncleFrank

This morning I came out with an idea for a new Warframe, I named him Doppel, from Doppelganger, as long as he's able to create ghost copies of himself (I couldn't find a better name xD)

Health: 100(300)
Shield: 150(450)

Power: 100(150)

Shield Recharge: 20

Sprint speed: 1.0

Appearance: I don't know xD something lookalike Doppelganger from Devil May Cry 3

Abilities:

1) Double / Copycat, 25 energy:

Doppel creates a shadow copy of himself, which emulates the moves of the owner, incredibly raising fire power and fire rate(like in Devil May Cry 3)

Other powers can be used during this, or maybe not, because it could result too much OP. Upgrading increases power duration.

Duration: 6/7/8/9 seconds

2) Companion / Shadow Guardian, 50 energy:

Doppel creates a shadow copy of himself, but this time it will act independently from the owner, attacking other enemies. This can be used as a kind of decoy.

There are 2 possibilities about this power: the copy could take a limited amount of damage before disappearing, or keep fighting for a limited period of time. Health / Time can be increased by upgrading

Duration: 7/9/12/15 seconds

3) Shadow stun, 75 energy:

Doppel creates many copies of himself that will appear in the air, because they will perform a drop shot that stuns, staggers or make fall every enemy in range. Upgrading increases power range

Duration: 4/4/5/5 seconds stun

Range: 6/7/8/10 metres

4) Shadow army, 100-125 energy:

Doppel creates an horde of copies that will rush enemies and deal a lot of damage. Suggested against bosses.  Upgrading increases power duration.

Damage: 100/150/200/250 damage hits

Duration: 5/6/7/8 seconds

That's my first Warframe idea, hope you liked it xD there's no drawing because i'm not very keen on it xD

Edited by UncleFrank

The things lacking in the suggestion would be...

Backstory

Lore

Appearance

% of ability upgrade

Multiple name suggestions [in case the first name didn't cut it]

Other than that, it's pretty good.

Might wana increase the Energy cost of Shadow Army to 125... might be slightly overused like Banshee's ability with Sound Quake (makes you invulnerable and can be easily spammed).

Edited by Yanga

Well that's an idea. But when you summon your clone army your teammates will be like "Doppel waht are yue doin. Doppel. Stahp ur maekin mi lag lol"

I know xD to solve that they wouldn't be an army of AI's, but just an animation of a large group of copies rushing in the direction of the player and making a ton of damage. That would definitely solve the problem :)

The things lacking in the suggestion would be...

Backstory

Lore

Appearance

% of ability upgrade

Multiple name suggestions [in case the first name didn't cut it]

Other than that, it's pretty good.

Might wana increase the Energy cost of Shadow Army to 125... might be slightly overused like Banshee's ability with Sound Quake (makes you invulnerable and can be easily spammed).

Lore? What is it? Sorry I'm not english xD

Definitely could use some polishing but overall that's a good idea.

I could just imagine how the shadow stun could work, maybe 5 or 6 copies appear slightly higher than jump height in a ring around the warframe. then as the decoys land, the warframe jumps and launches them selves into the air (mostly for style points). The decoys animation I could see as looking somewhat similar to a standard melee ground-pound attack.

also I think that you could create an "alternate" helmet (name it what you will) that increases power(or power efficiency) at the reduction of shields( or stamina).