Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"league Got Boring" Is Recruiting! - Shadow Clan With Active Players

stratavar

Hello!

"League Got Boring" Is a Shadow Clan looking for players that are interested in a fairly active but small Clan to participate in. We have all Clan Research finished. We are looking for players that are Rank 7+, but it is negotiable.

The clan is currently managed by 2 Warlords (Rielach and myself).  When involving clan management, Rielach and I consult with each other on every point, and go out of our way to both inform clan members of our decisions, as well as asking for input for the sake of the clan's growth.  We strive for transparency and communion, while being lax and respectful.

We are looking for people in the interest of making both farming squads and doing RAIDs with clan members in a cohesive group that communicates properly, but by no means require this to be your intention.

We are currently using Razer Comms for VOIP in missions when playing together, but this can be subject to change, depending on user limitations.

Please feel free to message either Rielach or Stratavar (myself) if you are interested in joining!

Have a nice day!