Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Them Tower Missions. (Getting Disconnected)

MageSkeleton

I was in a T4D mission with someone who was chaining T4D keys and right at wave 19 (with smooth connection up to this point) i get disconnected to login screen..... WTF???

SSSOOOOO i don't want this to turn into another QQ thread, i don't like going 60min on a T4S or wave 19 on a T4D or whatever mission where extraction is about 2 minutes away and then SUDDENLY WARFRAME disconnects me from the mission either to login screen (half the time it's an errored login screen that doesn't even access WARFRAME) or i get kicked to my ship... and i'd say 25% of the time i get offered to reconnect.... which upon clicking reconnect i go into a T4D mission solo at wave 21..... Or just reconnect with the party in lobby.

Seems DE wants players to waste more than their time playing this game, so i have like 100 hours played and about 40 of those hours was completed missions and gained spoils.

ANYWAY.... as i said... i don't want this to be another QQ thread, i'm very irritated.. and tomorrow i'm just going to jump back on because WARFRAME is free to play.... which is the only reason i can see justifying for not getting anything gained at times....

Thank you for reading all this, now hopefully you read this far. How often have you had a similar problem? And the more recent the persisted problems have been occurring the more relevant.

AND NO DE will NOT find the problem looking at my DirectX or WARFRAME launcher files. It's a server problem they're going to pretend is a user problem.