Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair...needs Other "options"

Mingnit

Well Im getting sick of the same crosshair all the time and DE should let us (YES US, NOT THEM, US) be able to make new ones, for those like me that like the classic one, or for new players that actually want something new. Just realease a simple tool that alows us to make our own crosshair...just dont let us somehow make a pen** out of it, cuz people will use them...

Or they could make a better, dynamic crosshair, with a single small dot in the middle and then 2 (or 4) curved lines on the sides to indicate the area that ur shots have a chance to land in (so it would depend on the weapons accuracy).

Because right now you actually have no idea where your shot could actually land other than making guesses based on experience.

just dont let us somehow make a pen** out of it, cuz people will use them...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No seriously I'm getting tired of this crosshair too, I like the idea of Kutsus. We need a new crosshair.

Or they could make a better, dynamic crosshair, with a single small dot in the middle and then 2 (or 4) curved lines on the sides to indicate the area that ur shots have a chance to land in (so it would depend on the weapons accuracy).

Because right now you actually have no idea where your shot could actually land other than making guesses based on experience.

Indeed, I agree!

This is why I still advocate for allowing some textures etc to be kept clientside, to allow for modding.

Lets you run your own unique visuals without impacting other peoples experience

Allowing scripts to run client-side would bring unimaginable  reprecussions.

The amount of scripts that can be turned into hacks are limitless.

The game should remain as it is, a possible solution may be; a crosshair settings section in the gameplay tab.

Allowing scripts to run client-side would bring unimaginable  reprecussions.

The amount of scripts that can be turned into hacks are limitless.

The game should remain as it is, a possible solution may be; a crosshair settings section in the gameplay tab.

Not scripts, just keeping some texture files on the client PC as opposed to the server side.

What that would mean is that you can replace the file you have with a new one, changing the appearance of the related item, but only on your screen.

'curved lines on the side to indicate the area that ur shots have a chance to land in'

man, whats next? ... auto aim? ... oh wait

the accuracy rating is basicly a distance maessure in warframe, so it wouldnt work

that way anyway ... that said, the deafault crosshair is great and should be used by other games too ...

or even better, community crosshair design contest! :p

The thing is the one that wins will probably be disliked by some people, crosshairs are just like warframes, their yours and you like to colour them and equip them your way, crosshairs should be the same! 

+1 OP

we've been asking for unique crosshairs on different guns and/or optional HUD/UI/crosshair choices since closed beta

welcome to the fight

on a somewhat UI-related note, ive been asking for an optional larger / higher contrast cursor (ala Path of Exile) [think about all those times you died and in the chaos you cant find the cursor to hit the revive button in time to save the pod/get air/etc]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

This is why I still advocate for allowing some textures etc to be kept clientside, to allow for modding.

Lets you run your own unique visuals without impacting other peoples experience

This is a truly great UI idea. Ergo, DE will never implement it.