Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Became A Ghost Need Help Plz!

Kiratohell12

Question

i need help Tenno brothers and sisters.

The probelm is that somehow my friends list keeps on loading forver and i cannot play with my friends or other ppl.

My friends say i am offline when i am online(wierd),They were on my ferind's list but offline when they were online...

PPl can nethier invite me nor can i invite them.

PLZ HELP ME!

From yure Sincer brother tenno  kiratohell12.

,and sorry for all the spellings.

12 answers to this question

Same is happening for me, warframe cannot connect to anything else except chat.

So, I am not a ghost, I am just a solo player, I have checked, ports, firewalls, flush DNS, but nothing seems to work,

I am connecting to any other online game that I have, so I guess that we need another hotfix soon!!

Like the my heads are in but my legs out of warframe, I can see and chat with people, but when thay send me invite it says :''user appears to be offline''

PS: I cannot see them in my friends list all showing offline, but I see people in region and trading or reqruiting chanel, so if I pm to someone he gets the invite me option. But then I appear offline for him, while I can continue write to him... weird....

Edited by HelldiverGr

Mine's been analyzing for the last 40 minutes also. I've been having the same problem. I'm just wondering how long the "analyzing" should take. 40 minutes seems a bit too long, but there's no PSA concerning the matter so it's hard to tell.

It's the server lag, chill. This is not your problem and you can do nothing about it.

lol, there aren't any servers.

this is a connection issue, possibly due to the latest update not playing nice. just quit out, restart and try it again. if it stays this bad send a ticket. because there are no servers they'll assume all the problems are at your end, so take care of that first by making sure your net is solid, your game is updated and optimized etc.

edit: dat heading lol

Edited by d1sc1p1e

lol, there aren't any servers.

this is a connection issue, possibly due to the latest update not playing nice. just quit out, restart and try it again. if it stays this bad send a ticket. because there are no servers they'll assume all the problems are at your end, so take care of that first by making sure your net is solid, your game is updated and optimized etc.

edit: dat heading lol

There is a chat server which I believe is also linked to friends lists. Incoming matchmaking hotfix.