Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Calling It,we Should See Our Voices Heard,will You Vote For Factional Freedom?

GunDownGrace

You are correct. The Corpus do not commit genocide, but what if they had as much power as the Grineer? They are a techno-merchant cult, who worship profit and the Orokin. I would not put it past them to set up an incredibly powerful Inquisition. Eventually, they would be guilty of crimes worse than genocide.

Let's not allow them to do that. None of these factions can be allowed to win. But if one has to, I'd rather it be the Grineer than the Corpus.

If the Grineer are the last faction, it would be fairly peaceful. If the Corpus are the last faction, all dissenters would be horribly tortured for as long as dissenters exist, which would be forever.

I'd rather not prolong the pain of innocents.

You'd choose evil that is over the evil that might be? I fail to see the logic there.

I agree we should let neither do so, and I don't intend to - but given the facts as they are, picking the Grineer at this juncture and allowing them to become the ONLY power in the system spells certain doom for the people who aren't lucky enough to be cloned in their toxic womb of a cloning facility.

If the Grineer are the last faction, they will kill EVERYTHING that isn't Grineer. If the Corpus are the last faction, they MAY torture any who doesn't think like them - but that's speculation.

You'd choose evil that is over the evil that might be? I fail to see the logic there.

I agree we should let neither do so, and I don't intend to - but given the facts as they are, picking the Grineer at this juncture and allowing them to become the ONLY power in the system spells certain doom for the people who aren't lucky enough to be cloned in their toxic womb of a cloning facility.

If the Grineer are the last faction, they will kill EVERYTHING that isn't Grineer. If the Corpus are the last faction, they MAY torture any who doesn't think like them - but that's speculation.

Most things are speculation at this point, and until we obtain more information about the Corpus, we cannot have a true answer to this.

However, if I am correct the Grineer would be the lesser evil in the long run.

Sure, everyone would die, but death is better than prolonged indefinite agony.

We should destroy these two factions though, so neither outcome can become reality.

Most things are speculation at this point, and until we obtain more information about the Corpus, we cannot have a true answer to this.

However, if I am correct the Grineer would be the lesser evil in the long run.

Sure, everyone would die, but death is better than prolonged indefinite agony.

We should destroy these two factions though, so neither outcome can become reality.

I agree on the final part... but I'm not sure the Corpus rule would be constant torturing and suffering. Poverty? Indentured servitude? Indeed, but I'd say that those are preferable to death.

I agree on the final part... but I'm not sure the Corpus rule would be constant torturing and suffering. Poverty? Indentured servitude? Indeed, but I'd say that those are preferable to death.

It all depends on how fanatical they are. I keep saying that DE needs to explore the religion of the Corpus more, but we've had that conversation before.

Hopefully the Nef Anyo rework and Neptune tileset can shed some light on that.

Have you seen "johny mnemonic" from 1995?? Thats basically how corpus acts, if its beneficial they will help ppl if its worth more to kill its genocide.

Thing is that corpus will never attempt to wipe out grineer since no matter what grineer are their best customers. If corpus will be last one standing it will simply split and start fighting among themselves while still selling arms to the other side.

Edited by Davoodoo

Have you seen "johny mnemonic" from 1995?? Thats basically how corpus acts, if its beneficial they will help ppl if its worth more to kill its genocide.

Thing is that corpus will never attempt to wipe out grineer since no matter what grineer are their best customers. If corpus will be last one standing it will simply split and start fighting among themselves.

If the Corpus are the last ones standing they'll just start enslaving, stealing, and killing people to maximize profits.

Sure, they're huge war profiteers, but that's not all they can do.

They are also bound together by faith, making it difficult to break up the organization.

If the Corpus are the last ones standing they'll just start enslaving, stealing, and killing people to maximize profits.

Sure, they're huge war profiteers, but that's not all they can do.

They are also bound together by faith, making it difficult to break up the organization.

Theyre already enslaving ppl, crewmen are said to be brainwashed, stealing maybe not in literaly but theyre infact killing and scavenging tenno for technology and theyre more inclined to sacrifice than kill, since theyre first selling tons of weaponry to grineer and even tenno then send tens of thousand crewmen to fight us.

As of cult thing all ive seen is ritual regarding shareholder meeting, not much of faith involved really.

Theyre already enslaving ppl, crewmen are said to be brainwashed, stealing maybe not in literaly but theyre infact killing and scavenging tenno for technology and theyre more inclined to sacrifice than kill, since theyre first selling tons of weaponry to grineer and even tenno then send tens of thousand crewmen to fight us.

As of cult thing all ive seen is ritual regarding shareholder meeting, not much of faith involved really.

The crewmen are brainwashed, yes, but they are definitely paid as members of the Corpus church, so they are not slaves.  I mean they would start taking over colonies and forcing people to work for free.  THAT is slavery.  Stealing, that is not the stealing I am speaking of.  I am speaking of theft through taxation, remember this is if the Corpus were the last faction left.

The Corpus cult is a tricky thing as it has only been mentioned, but from the fact that they have indoctrination temples housed on Neptune, we can see that the members of their church are likely extremely fanatical.  All Corpus call the Tenno "Betrayers".  So they obviously believe what they preach.