Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

blazingninja

Can you please check the threads before you post? I apologize if I sound antagonistic, but there have been a lot of suggestions on this, and there will be 1v1 sparing in the next update, and that is all we will get for the time. Team sparing may come out eventually, but not for a while.

Update 8 will include 1v1 sparring in Clan Dojos. When that comes, you're free to knock yourselves out (literally).

And please for whichever god is the real one/three/pantheon's sake, search the forums before you post.

You dont mind if I facepalm?

Please sir, use the designate Facepalm corner, and take your time. Let it all out.

OP, I want you to scroll up to the top of whatever page you're on, and look in the top left-hand corner.

You see that box with the link 'FAQ' in it?

Now I want you to click on that FAQ link, that should answer any questions you have.

For future reference, PvP is near taboo on this forum. Unless you have a much better post than 'we should have team deathmatch', please refrain from posting anything related to PvP.

Edited by JerryMouse13

Everyone stop spamming. You guys have false facts. PvP may or may not be implemented, but they never said no. 

Ya'll need to re-read the FAQ before demanding that someone else does. 

If you would like to talk about PVP please refer to this thread supplied by Rebecca. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14410-the-official-unofficial-pvp-thread/

Sorry for the Flame from PVE fan boys who also don't even realize that PVE leader boards is considered PVP. 

Please Re-Read the Faq if you gonna complain. No where does it state they will not incorporate PVP.  It is stated that is not of their concern at the moment, but that doesn't mean we can't have real conversations with others in regards to possible PVP in the future.

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)
There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

Edited by Motox831

PvP is probably one of the last elements they'll look at, mainly because the game is focused on the co-op, the interaction between players and their environment.  Team death match would be really interesting but it would mean all those fun things you like to use with your warframes will be re-balanced and toned down which would take up a lot of time and money. Let's not even get started on the bullet detection issues, lag issues and the hourly "Nerf (inseft warframe)!" complaints which will be followed by "Kill the devs! Their game is broken!"

For the moment let them finish laying out the foundations and then we can talk about possible PvP

Yeah, okay. Everyone - relax.

1.) Warframe is a PvE game. That is the declared and clear mission here.

2.) U8 duels are 1 vs 1 and clan-internally only. It's a little something, not the beginning of 8vs8.

3.) Competitive PvE is not PvP. It is still Player versus Environment, albeit on a leaderboard.

The FAQ answers this. There will not be any large scale PvP, especially not TDM, in Warframe. You are free to interpret the FAQ differently, but don't expect your interpretation to come out right.

I am locking this - like all the other PvP threads.