The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Tenno Are Now Made Out Of Normal Flesh?!

DofD

I am CONVINCED Alad had a lot of experience with the Infested before, hence his statements about "biotics" during the Suspicious Shipments event.

It IS interesting to think that the Orokin were killing and murdering other races to expand their empire - and would fit in well with my idea of how the "Old War" with the Sentients started - but I think it's a bit of a leap to suggest that we are dealing with a universe with even more unseen alien races, at least at THIS particular juncture.

Except none of that fit with what we know. The Orokin were using Void as a mass Transit system, like the Mass Effect rails in Mass Effect (or whatever they were called). We see that being used even today, as the Grineer and Corpus utilize their rebuilt Solar Rails - the same rails mentioned in the Mag Prime Codex - to travel between locations (likely we do the same).

Alad is definitely some kind of evil/deranged biologist. Could be he was involved with shadow infested farms that...unfortunately spread out of control. Heck...If I understand rightly, it's the Purification event of Jupiter to reveal the Gas City...whilst he was in there working unharmed somehow.

And yes...it's too soon to say but if there were other races and the Orokin were out conquering till the Sentients bit back and bit hard...really adds to the Orokin Terminus event being well deserved.

Mass Relays is the term, although Solar Rails are more 'create folds in space via Void to circumvent travel distance'.

Perhaps thats where all the Corrupted come from...the ships that get lost here or there...Heck, there's even radio chatter screaming don't shoot when something gets too close to the Rail...implying big risks if they went...er...hmm...scientifically speaking it can't go Boom due to lack of oxygen but..."Boom" will have to do.

So many variables and unknowns...

I have always supposed the warframes has some capabilities on their own, even the empty Chroma could use at least Effigy. Hek this could explain Zanuka's usage of wannabe abilities.

Speaking of the OP's image, doesn't it look remarkably Dark Sector-ish to you guys? I recall a similar shot of Hayden in some promotional art.

Agreed with teh first part...

And I think I know what you're talking about for the images. I'm finding a few that kinda match through Google, but nothing horrible exact.

Alad is definitely some kind of evil/deranged biologist. Could be he was involved with shadow infested farms that...unfortunately spread out of control. Heck...If I understand rightly, it's the Purification event of Jupiter to reveal the Gas City...whilst he was in there working unharmed somehow.

And yes...it's too soon to say but if there were other races and the Orokin were out conquering till the Sentients bit back and bit hard...really adds to the Orokin Terminus event being well deserved.

Mass Relays is the term, although Solar Rails are more 'create folds in space via Void to circumvent travel distance'.

Perhaps thats where all the Corrupted come from...the ships that get lost here or there...Heck, there's even radio chatter screaming don't shoot when something gets too close to the Rail...implying big risks if they went...er...hmm...scientifically speaking it can't go Boom due to lack of oxygen but..."Boom" will have to do.

So many variables and unknowns...

Frohd said that Alad was using the Infestation as a cover, attacking his ships with it. V was probably unleashing it as a bio weapon against any unwanted vessels that got too close.

And I'd believe that Corrupted could be spawned from that, although we also have the fact the Corpus and Grineer are clearly going into the Void themselves to account for as well (Torsion beams and all).

Fair. Again, I only got here when Cicero kicked off, during the release of Oberon, so my knowledge of the old events is sketchy at best.

Any rate...if Alad V was using the Infested that far back...yeah, man certainly was messing around with a lot of projects.

And true enough. I'm somewhat unsure how they find the Torsion beams to be such a great idea considering how much they lose in the process...but then again 'We have reserves' and all that. Have either of them even gotten anything good out of the Void raids they throw down?

I think the original concept is that we wore the suits and we're just human, then it evolved into maybe the suit merges with us and now I think we are corrupted by the void energies that hive us power and we integrated with the suits to channel it and become weapons for the orokin. Aka we're human, but in the way Peter Parker or X-Men mutants are human.

... Did you even watch the Tombs of the Sentients teaser trailer?

Not one of the Sentients was even slightly beast-like.

They're not 100% the same but have you compared the skin that Chroma wears to one of them? A lot of things are the same. The legs, and especially those square metal things on the back of Chromas pelt are the same as those that the sentients have as shoulders in the trailer: http://i.imgur.com/NNwYFCc.jpg

Now compare that to Chromas back and legs. The sentients seem to have two tail-like things which look sorta similar to what Chromas has, though it's fused together (long shot, I know).

The skin texture could look different because of it's age. I can't explain the animalistic head on Chroma, though we can't really see the faces of the sentients either.

We already know that they have skulls so they are organic in a way.

Then there is the quote about Chroma saying "An adaptable hunter, proudly wearing a trophy claimed from a race long forgotten."

Now this is all speculation of course, but seeing as he played such a big part in the last quest, and how he was supposedly controlled by the sentients it kinda ties in if the skin was of sentient origin.