Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra Quick Attack To Fast?

RIOT

opinions?

the quick attack is so fast I feel no need to ever use a stance for it, even more so when both stances are slower then just spamming the quick melee button.

Note: when I say quick attack I mean the quick melee button AKA the button you press to melee while you still have a gun equipped.

Note: when I say quick attack I mean the quick melee button AKA the button you press to melee while you still have a gun equipped.

Is there something other? /sarcasm

Melee weapons are good for one thing: to get from A to B fast.

Are the Dex Dakra good for this? No, not really. Why should I using them besides mastery fodder?

Is there something other? /sarcasm

Melee weapons are good for one thing: to get from A to B fast.

Are the Dex Dakra good for this? No, not really. Why should I using them besides mastery fodder?

Mastery Fodder... they're nearly the strongest dual weapons in game..

And also theyre good for melee facerolling in PVP, nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Yeah making the weapon lethal, if you use full melee you'll see Dex Dakra is meh

Personally I run every match as full melee (if I wanted to shoot something I'd be on planetside), and I have found no issue with Dex Dakra's full melee. 24/8 at the end of yesterday's final match. If you want to play as full melee anything, the key is that you must be channeling.

I've been trying full melee and imo Bo Prime is better.  You can still kill people without channeling with its combo, compare to D Dakra which pretty much uses the pause combo from swirling tiger (although I admit it is lethal) but you usually die by then simply because you are sloooow.

Edited by Hueminator