The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Tables Volt Prime T1/t3 Survival

MichelPostma

Oh, how i feel for you bro.. me and my crew have been doing it for days without end usually going for around 80-90 minutes each key and last time we got 3x Orokin Cells at 85 @(*()$ minutes. It just destroys my desire to even play anymore. Though I already bought the set in the first days, this is just bullS#&$. Rewards should at least be scaling so we don't get cores and cells 70-80 minutes in. I can easily farm Ruk or someone else for that @(*()$ stuff.

Totally agree with u...

i have done around 5 1hr+ runs and dnt even count the no of 40 min+ runs i have done and rhough i have come to hand in hand with a volt helm on various occasions never have i seen a ingle volt chasis.....last 3 days i have been framing only T3sur...but all in vain....and also this poblem with nova system...too many 1 hr+ runs in ODS still no systems....and i dnt do any 20 min runs knw....cause i am sure chances of them spawning in 20 mins is next to 0..!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That's the only thing that gets everyone to agree on this game...drop tables are broken and 100% RNG based progression is utterly stupid.

It's also the very thing DE barely ever tweaks anymore...i can't figure out why.

Its what incentivates a person with bad luck to in the end say "got dam fuk everything. i'll buy the thing" n spend the plat....

I agree that a 100% is like as you say. Imo & they can "solve" (tho its more like aliviate it) introducing content that actually needs you to break your a$$ (profanity filter blocks the word "a s s"... bravo.) getting an especific job done to GET it (not to roll a chance to get it) ... I got 2 trin systems on the release day... obviously, sold em'... then... 30 t3mds later I was just going to bed angry because the fuc*er wouldn't drop n decided to buy it (not witho spending a loooooooooooooooooooong time finding a very good deal tho lol -but, at least I personally kinda enjoy comerce-)

As also -& this is A DAM MUST-: getting ALL THE TRASH out of the rng drop tables... ... getting orokin cells ... by a count of 3.... its just like... "GOOD JOB! here! :D F U C K  YOU!^3 :D" -.-

Edited by dalonico