Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"favorite" List On The Star Map

Genoscythe

So as it seems the new starmap wont be changed and we wont probably be able to get back to the less bulky UI we had before the overhaul, navigating through the star map can be a great chore at the moment.

To be able to constantly have quick access to your favorite levels, towers or derelicts, I suggest the introduction of a Fav-list.

By right clicking a level on the star map you are able to add it to your favorites, when on the star map you can quickly click on your favorite list(or press 1-0 for your 10 favorite levels) and navigate fast and easy to the chosen planet, without the stupid planet searching and scrolling.

Because the console-like interface on PC never has stopped annoying me.

Thoughts?

I can understand your view and kinda agree

But

DE wants to get people to play a more diverse selection of the solar system. One of the reason they may decentralize the void. Since this option you suggest may not be in line with that I don't know DE would go that route

Edited by Lightsmith

I can understand your view and kinda agree

But

DE wants to get people to play a more diverse selection of the solar system. One of the reason they may decentralize the void. Since this option you suggest may not be in line with that I don't know DE would go that route

Its about overall favorites, not the best farm spots. You like to paly a level because of its cool enemy mix or layout? fav it!

Apart from that, there will always be better farm spots than others, its like this in every game, this is not necessarily a bad thing though.

Its about overall favorites, not the best farm spots. You like to paly a level because of its cool enemy mix or layout? fav it!

Apart from that, there will always be better farm spots than others, its like this in every game, this is not necessarily a bad thing though.

As there will always be a best place to farm stuff, allowing players to favorite places will only give them the ability to cycle that mission faster before the resultant vivErGATE nerf.

As there will always be a best place to farm stuff, allowing players to favorite places will only give them the ability to cycle that mission faster before the resultant vivErGATE nerf.

Yes, if you came into warframe before of the interface overhaul you know what a comfortable interface actually means.