The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Same Items

Infrared

Well I am not sure if this is the right place, but here we go: I just bought 2 Viper blueprints to craft and then build Twin Vipers tomorrow. But, I can only craft one Viper at a time! This will make me wait 3 days for the final weapon! Shouldn't we be able to craft/build similar BPs at the same time?

I didn't have a problem with crafting my Akimbo Bolto, I leveled up my single bolto to lvl 30, and crafting the akimbo right now even though I had the second weapon for a while now. So it's all how you feel to be honest.

But I should be able to choose between craft both at same time or one at a time to lvl each one separately and gain mastery, shouldn't I?

They are the same weapons, but 2 different blueprints!

Edited by Infrared

I'm actually having the exact same problem, its taking me forever to get my dual vipers because I have to wait half a day to start making my next one -.-

There should be an option to craft two at once, simply for convenience.

Edited by Linus914

Only problem i see with the crafting system is that its not work crafting a weapon you already have just to sell it becouse the resulting item is worth 1/4 or less the cost for making it, not considering the time in gathering materials or their rarity but still i know this kind of keeps the balance for money making in the game and prevents tempting players to use abusive methods to obtain it such as leaving bots over night farming materials, not that i have herd of any.

If you think 3 days crafting a Dual Viper is too long, try crafting a whole Warframe. You will take from 4 to 6 days.

Well I am not sure if this is the right place, but here we go: I just bought 2 Viper blueprints to craft and then build Twin Vipers tomorrow. But, I can only craft one Viper at a time! This will make me wait 3 days for the final weapon! Shouldn't we be able to craft/build similar BPs at the same time?

The Devs wants money, this is one of the ways to milk you wallet so i dont think they are going to put that option.

Lol, this has nothing to do with the time to make a new Warframe. This is just logical: they are 2 different blueprints, and despite they will result in the same weapon, they should be treated as 2 different items as they are... I am not asking them to change it only for the Twin Vipers. If I have 2 Orokin Reactor/Catalyst blueprints and I need 2 of them, I may want to craft them at the same time! It may happen with any item...

@Dasmir: ok, it can be, but they are 2 different items!! It's illogical not to be able to craft them at the same time... I still need an explanation/answer from DE!

Edited by Infrared