The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Reward Useless

Kanary

Once you've already acquired the rewards completing an alert is pointless. Those of use who already have the artifact should be able to sell the duplicate of it. Better yet why not have the rewarded mod stack or something that I could actually benefit from completing the Alert.

i am hoping, possibly against hope, that they convert all the artifacts to mods for sentinels  they just have alert rewards with weps. they we can sell those when we dont want them.

or something, i think ive gotten the artifact set 20 times over.

Stacking would be extremely OP for some, and completely useless for others like enemy radar. I am a little surprised at the system they use anyway, would have thought all alerts would have a CHANCE of a reward, not a specific alert always gives a predetermined reward.

The fact is that Alerts only cater to a small percentage of the community, and for everyone else they're meaningless.

(the small percentage = those who don't yet have all the artifacts and helmets. Everyone who already has collected them all get nothing essentially)

So the longer you play the game, the less and less you are rewarded, which seems backwards. It's great for the newer players - and that aspect of the system works - but it's broken if you play long enough to get everything. At least for the helmets you get a BP to sell (which is minimal) but Artifacts giving nothing at all means 99% of alerts are a waste.

Just download their App and it will tell you Alerts and what the reward is. This way you can choose your alerts more wisely. It's pretty awesome because you can set preferences to only alert you to what ever specific rewards you are looking for