Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time For A Real Introduction

Jukantos

Hello my fellow Tenno, i'm Jukantos and i've been on Warframe and the Forums for quite a while now, but never found the courage or motivation to really do an introduction like this. I'm a relatively shy dude, tucked away savely in my clan with a solid 3 active members, who enjoys playing Warframe on a quite regular basis (maybe even way too much :D)

So while i've been critiquing a lot of the changes that have come to the game lately, i hope i haven't annoyed or upset anyone, because in the grand scheme of things Warframe seems to be moving forward quite fine.

I've also been doing streams of other games on a regular basis and i've FINALLY upgraded my hardware to a point where i can record and stream Warframe content, so i'll be flooding my (completely dead XD) Youtube Channel with Warframe Builds and maybe a few Introduction Videos to some of the games rather intricate RPG-Systems that might be otherwise alienating to newer players (Currently uploading my Nova and Volt Builds and a rather easy Raid Strategy).

So yeah, i hope to see you ingame, i hope some of you find the time and/or interest to look at some of the stuff im putting out there, if even one player thinks he's become better at the game because of me, it'll completely be worth it.

Not quite sure if linking myself is allowed around here (Edit: Found no rules against it, so my stream is www.twitch.tv/Jukantos (1 PM German Standard Time (GMT+1)) and my youtube channel where i'll put the guides and builds is https://www.youtube.com/user/Jukantos ,) now, enough with the shameless self-advertising and let's play! :D

Oh and if you're a beginner and just getting started with warframe on the EU servers, you can totally message me and ill help you with a starting set of mods as soon as you've hit mastery rank 2 for trade egligibility.

Edited by Jukantos