Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot Mods And Grineer Defense Missions

TheGreatGust

Question

So, here's a question I have for you guys. I want to ask where people has had the best experiences finding multishot mods. I know it's random but I want to know if there's any particularly good spots. I know Grineer have the highest chance to drop it even though I once found a shotty multishot mod off of Corpus defense mission. Going with that logic though, wouldn't Grineer defense missions be the best way to farm this? This is weird though because in my experience, these are run significantly less than other defense faction missions. Maybe because of the layout?

Anyway, what are your experiences in finding multishot mods and where have you found them, if possible list a place you usually try and farm them from. Thanks.

8 answers to this question

So, here's a question I have for you guys. I want to ask where people has had the best experiences finding multishot mods. I know it's random but I want to know if there's any particularly good spots. I know Grineer have the highest chance to drop it even though I once found a shotty multishot mod off of Corpus defense mission. Going with that logic though, wouldn't Grineer defense missions be the best way to farm this? This is weird though because in my experience, these are run significantly less than other defense faction missions. Maybe because of the layout?

Anyway, what are your experiences in finding multishot mods and where have you found them, if possible list a place you usually try and farm them from. Thanks.

My friend got hers from a Dragon pack card set. I bought a load the other day looking for the new mods and got multishot a couple of times.

I've played for 203 hours now, still no Split chamber, it's one of the 4 cards I'm missing from a complete collection T_T

Got my Hells chamber from Kappa and Barrel Diffusion from a Europa defence mission wave 10 reward.