The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Their Numbers!

Vaaliion

We all know and mutually hate the Corpus, our reasons why may vary but I'm more than certain I speak for a lot of people when I say their numbers are to much. I can handle a few hundred guys, but not when it's all at the same time and the game crashes because there are so many Corpus Moas and Crewman in one room. How about an example? Well I was running around, minding my own business when I suddenly get detected. My first thought: "Great more things to kill." That however was short lived when I walked into an itty bitty hallway and found no less then sixty-seven Corpus soldiers, and yes I counted, I had a lot of time, I ran past them in about four minutes, real time, because the game was lagging. After I got passed them I walked into another room with no less than fourty-six more, again I counted. Now the mission objective was to capture a target, I made it to the target after fighting in the same room for ten minutes due to the original  hundred and thirteen guys I had to fight, plus the next twenty that spawned in. When I got to the target, the game crashed because just outside the targets room were well over two hundred guys. Three hundred and thirty three at minimum total. What the heck. I only have this problem with Corpus, Grineer at most have sent fifty guys at one time, and infested never stop coming but only about fifteen show up at a time. Stop sending that many Corpus, it;s annoying and ruins the game to point where it crashes. Nerf their numbers, give it a limit, a stopping point. I'm discouraged to fight Corpus because of this. Please change it.

I...

Think something is wrong with your game.

In a very, very large room.

With multiple entrances.

During a mobile defence mission.

Over the course of 3 minutes of defending.

I have trouble getting that many enemies TOTAL across those 3 minutes.

Let alone in one small corridor at the same time.

I actually think you've got a bug.

I actually want more enemies and given the size of some of these complexes it would make sense for a lot more troops to be running around. Especially when you get detected with the threat response numbers increasing the longer you stay in the map.

That said, most frames are going to go to town on enemies that are clustered together in these amounts.

Level up a frame with AOE skills like Banshee, Ember or just go Slash Dash happy in narrow corridors.

damn, shoulda given them to me, woulda zapped all of them into oblivion with my Overload then probably sliced 10+ of them with my Glaive, even though I'd probably have a lot of s*** to sort through, but hell, woulda been a fun time, plus, I have Shade, so when I need to regen shields/health, I just cloak

anyway, on topic, I think you have a very, very, VERY big bug there, as I've encountered no more than perhaps 30 at once, and no I was not un-detected, and even then only 5-6 at a time

Edited by Ninjaboy00

More blood for the blood god! Which mission/planet was this? I'd love to have that bug so i can spray my Gorgon full auto into the crowd without letting go of the trigger a la "til it goes click" on L4D2 lol.

I've never had this issue.

Also my game has never crashed and i've played for a pretty hardcore amount of time (approaching rank 6 rapidly)

That certainly sounds weird for a defense mission, although it might make sense in mobile defense or just defense.

The total amount of guys fits (for example on grineer mobile defense "Kiste" in Ceres, the total amount is something about 600+ guys.)

More blood for the blood god! Which mission/planet was this? I'd love to have that bug so i can spray my Gorgon full auto into the crowd without letting go of the trigger a la "til it goes click" on L4D2 lol.

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! :P You Chaos heretic. :P

Anyway, I would like to fight this many enemies, especially Infested. Although it looks like a serious glitch or bug and the game engine cannot handle this many AI. Or something or the other.

I've never had this issue.

Also my game has never crashed and i've played for a pretty hardcore amount of time (approaching rank 6 rapidly)

That certainly sounds weird for a defense mission, although it might make sense in mobile defense or just defense.

The total amount of guys fits (for example on grineer mobile defense "Kiste" in Ceres, the total amount is something about 600+ guys.)

Off topic but which has more enemies, Kiste or kappa?

I'll keep slashing away, till the corpus lay astray.

The blocks fall to the floor, and the moas will be no more.

Three hundred, all blood red.

If only it were true, I would be subdued.

But the game gives it to this unappreciative beep beep it always has to beep go to the beep, when will I ever beep get a beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

-A poem of the unlucky warframe