Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rainbow Six: Siege - Reality Check By Matpat

Renathy

Side note: Why do people care if someone gets sponsored? :/

I have no clue, honestly. Probably because people feel that the sponsored party has downgraded themselves for money, to help companies sell their products.

I watched most of it (till they suited up) then got bored. Looked nifty. Still though, a bit too much narration for my liking.

Like he said, it's about tactics, not action. Even in real-life, they're trying to work as a team, while explaining the scenarios, etc. The best part is when they go at each other in a hostage situation.

Like he said, it's about tactics, not action. Even in real-life, they're trying to work as a team, while explaining the scenarios, etc. The best part is when they go at each other in a hostage situation.

I was talking about the video itself, not the game. I got bored watching them just chat and stuff and not actually do the thing they set out to do. 

I was talking about the video itself, not the game. I got bored watching them just chat and stuff and not actually do the thing they set out to do. 

I know, I am talking about the video, as well. What he said about the game, applies to real life. It's not about the action.