Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patient Zero Quest Question (Possible Bug?)

HalfDarkShadow

Question

So earlier tonight I decided to do the Patient Zero Quest since it was one of the few questlines I haven't start or completed yet.

Right now I just completed the Sabotage mission on Candiru, Eris, where is also when you Mutalist Alad V sends out the Infested Mesa after you.

After that was completed I didn't receive any prompts of the sort but I do know I that there's one more mission after that where you fight Alad V himself that I also need Coordinates for, similarly to how Derelict and Vey Hek works/worked.

So I checked the marketplace if something I was supposed to buy or something that became available in the Foundary but I couldn't find anything, so I tried looking at my Last Mission Results tab to see if I overlooked it (picture provided below).

BV6tjLf.png

And as I looked into the wiki page it says that:

Completing the mission rewards the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key blueprint.

Tenno,

By destroying Alad V's ship you have destroyed his ability to make new Infested. Now you need to go after the man himself. He's on the run and it's up to you to track him down. Use the attached tracker to find him.

Good Luck Tenno.

I checked my Inbox as well and still nothing. It's been a bit now and I tried re-logging as well but I'm still not seeing anything or what to do from here since the Quest is considered Active and not completed (even though I can't go anywhere when you click it on the starchart.

Is there something else that I am missing or overlooked or is this something bugged? (If so, you can move this thread to the proper section). I'll update this if anything new comes up!

Thank you guys in advance for who can help me out! Cheers! (:

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet