Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Military Rp Clan; Details Within, Tenno!

Maegurillion

Hey recruiters! 

I'm in the market for a clan, so I figured this would be a good place to see what's out there. I'll start off with what I'm looking for in a Clan, followed by a break down of who I am and what you can expect from me. 

What I'm looking for in a Clan:

Too Long, Won't Read (TL;WR): English-only, Mature (21+), Active, TS, Medium RP, Lore-acceptable Clan name, Good management, Military clan, Dojo, Website, Established.

Region: UK (GMT +1/-1). I am based in South Africa; so a UK-based clan is my only option. Plus the rest of you are scum colony break-offs (<3 *sings English anthem*) .. :P

Major: 

Language - English. I am an English speaker; therefore an English-only Clan is ideal.

Mature - Being an old man (*shakes walking stick*); I prefer to be around people of my own age and maturity; a clan with a strict age restriction of at least 21 years is ideal.

Active - Some Clans just act as a kind of social hub in which people join and then do their own thing. I prefer Clans where everyone shares the vision of their Clan; there's a sense of Clan cohesion. Consistent Clan cohesion and interaction. Inactive members are removed (unless absence has been communicated with management). Seen a lot of Clans with 300+ members, only 20 of which are active.

TeamSpeak - Whilst I'm not one for small talk, I will actively use TS during missions; I mean, who wouldn't want to hear me eating a bag of Doritos, right? :P You should insist on TS during missions; it shows a level of professionalism; I respect that and it builds loyalty. 

Appropriate Clan Name - Built from Clan history: things like "Ninja Stealth Bunnies" is a no deal for me, lol. I like to RP my Frame and that extends to a well-thought out Clan name (preferably using Warframe naming conventions), the Clan history helps to solidify my RP experience and it shows some real effort and thought has been put into the Clan.

Well managed - Management must take their roles seriously; they continuously push the vision and purpose of their Clan. 

Minor: 

Clan style - Considering the above, my ideal style of Clan is a Military one. Ranks and the ability for promotion add that extra layer for immersion. I don't mind starting at the bottom as a recruit and working my way up to General. This isn't that important, but it's a very nice to have.

Light-Medium RP - I enjoy RP'ing my character; though I'm not much of a "talking" RP'er. A Clan that was formed using RP elements would be ideal. What does this mean? Well: You will have a fleshed-out Clan history, a purpose or drive that continuously pushes the Clan forward. It also extends to your Clan name. 

Well-planned Dojo - Some Clans just slap on rooms willy-nilly, eventually resulting in a redesign. I like Clans that make the effort for something as small as the layout of their Dojo. Again, it adds a level of immersion as well as professionalism.

Chat Language: Clean (or within acceptable margins). There's no reason to be filling your sentences with swearing. So some kind of rule around this would be nice. 

Website - It's nice when a Clan has a website; helps keep everyone together and allows the Clan to setup events and such. Again, shows dedication to the Clan. 

Established - You have been around a while, but aren't bursting with members who are primarily inactive. 

About me: 

Hours on record: 101 (Steam)

TeamSpeak: Yes

Playing frequency: Every day. 

Playstyle: Stealth (Loki) or Aggressive (Volt)

Favourite Tenno: Volt // Primary: Tetra, Secondary: Cestra, Melee: Kogake

Current Levelling Tenno: Loki // Primary: Attica, Secondary: Dex Furis, Melee: Dex Dakra

Next Levelling Tenno: Chroma // Primary: Unknown, Secondary: Unknown, Melee: Unknown

Sentinel: Shade

What can I bring? 

Loyalty, honesty, integrity. Professionalism, dedication, maturity. Team-player, Willing to help boost lower level players, Can follow a chain of command. 

Who am I?

I'm a British citizen born in the Netherlands and raised in South Africa. I'm a Software Developer with almost a decade under my belt. I've been gaming since I got my first PC (P1-133) and I've never looked back. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply here or PM me. :)

Edited by SR-02