Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello All, Moved Over From Ps4 Recently

CrimsonBlazer

Hi everyone, I am new to the Warframe PC scene, but have been playing a few hours on my previous account on ps4. It's nice to meet you all and hopefully play a few games with you. I am currently rocking a Lv 8 Mag and loving her abilities, I hope things will just get better and better :)

Also, just a quick question, as of just before posting this I have been unable to post anything in the players helping players section, is there a reason for this?

I don't see why there would be any problems for you posting in that section, unless there is a time period where you are blocked from posting in some threads until your account is a few days old or something. I am not sure if there is one or not. 

I don't see why there would be any problems for you posting in that section, unless there is a time period where you are blocked from posting in some threads until your account is a few days old or something. I am not sure if there is one or not. 

I imagine this is the case, or maybe finishing tutorial, reaching MR1... I remember there was something awhile back as to why, but I can't remember anymore.

But... Welcome to the PC side of things!

Edited by Arlayn