The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Seeking Clans] Dragons Of The Lotus

Omega114

Oc4lrd9sdc.jpg

We, the Dragons of the Lotus serve and protect the system by any means necessary. Venturing deep into the Void we hope to unlock the truth. -Omega114

For too long the call has gone unanswered, too long have injustices gone unpunished. No more.

The Dragons of the Lotus are looking for any and all clans, big or small to answer the call and bring the balance back.

Once the Dragons have secured peace, mainly upon the Dark Sectors, we will bring a fair tax of 10% For Credits and 5% for Resources and will continue to offer support to smaller settlements and reward loyalty. 

If you wish to answer the call just reply below with.

Clan Name:

Clan Leader(s):

Clan Tier: 

Edited by Omega114

Firstly please change teir to tier.

Secondly: how big is the alliance and will there be any need for voice communication?

+ do you have a alliance emblem?

Otherwise wiking is searching for an alliance and we are considering this one

Edited by Roxo

All Alliance Members will not be taxed when entering a controlled sector, and we do have an emblem ready to be uploaded, however we wanted to grow before spending plat on something that may not be used.

Edited by Omega114

Here I come back again but with a question :

First, do you have any... Let's say, activity requirements ? The Travelers are a clan made of friends and what we call the "MMO guild typical X hours active or do this daily" is something we are actively fleeing. Reason why are not yet part of any alliance.

I do not suggest you might want this but, we sincerely want to avoid it as we play for fun.

Anyway, if there's no problem, feel free to send an alliance invite to me ( I'm the warlord, though we are all supposed to be equals).

All we ask is contribute what you can when you can. We plan to be laid back when it comes to members within the Alliance and there is not set times that people have to be on etc...

Invite sent.

Ok, now I have to find where that invite went and you can count on us.

Oc4lrd9sdc.jpg

We, the Dragons of the Lotus serve and protect the system by any means necessary. Venturing deep into the Void we hope to unlock the truth. -Omega114

For too long the call has gone unanswered, too long have injustices gone unpunished. No more.

The Dragons of the Lotus are looking for any and all clans, big or small to answer the call and bring the balance back.

Once the Dragons have secured peace, mainly upon the Dark Sectors, we will bring a fair tax of 10% For Credits and 5% for Resources and will continue to offer support to smaller settlements and reward loyalty.

If you wish to answer the call just reply below with.

Clan Name:

Clan Leader(s):

Clan Tier:

Lets get into the alliance with us.

We the pirates clan seek nothing but treasure and money. Lets both of us gain the benefit

Clan: PIRATES1014

IGN: AgainstFlow

Tier: Ghost clan

'Take everything give nothing back'

Edited by AgainstFlow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To whatever time you may be reading this, greetings.

It is interesting to see Alliances forming and our clan has had little luck in finding an alliance to join.

If you would have us, we would be honored to band together.

Clan name: Fangs of the Abyss

Clan Leaders: Celanawe, TheL3g3ndKillr

Clan Tier: Storm Clan

• 2 weeks later...

To whenever you recieve this, it is an honor to meet you, and a pleasure to be in your presence. *Bows down*

My clan is willing to join your alliance and work together, if you so wish to allow us.

Clan name: Aetherial Dragons

Clan Leader: Lightprincess98

Clan Tier: Ghost Clan

We will await for your response

Sincerely

Lightprincess98