Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show Blueprints And (Rare) Materials After They've Been Picked Up

Zeddypanda

What you pick up comes up at the bottom, name and quantity. You simply just have to remember which resource is deemed "rare", usually Orikin Cells, Control Modules, Gallium, etc. It's easy to miss, I admit, but it's there nonetheless. 

What you pick up comes up at the bottom, name and quantity. You simply just have to remember which resource is deemed "rare", usually Orikin Cells, Control Modules, Gallium, etc. It's easy to miss, I admit, but it's there nonetheless. 

Yes, it's there, but so is 'PISTOL AMMO FULL', 'RIFLE AMMO FULL' and 'ENERGY +25', for starters. There's a lot of text clutter at the bottom, and I think it'd be wise to move resources and blueprints to a separate HUD area.

I think you're misunderstanding my suggestion. I want the physical pickup to still be visible for me so I can mark it for my teammates. If I stood on top of an enemy spewing pickups like confetti, I would have no way of knowing where it landed if the item in question got hurled into me halfway through its flight.

When you pick up mods, they leave behind a visible trail for as long as someone in your team hasn't picked it up yet that you can observe and mark; and when you mark it, the marker will say "MODULE" instead of "WAYPOINT". I would like a similar function for blueprints and materials. Since those are determined at spawn rather than pickup, the marker could even be entirely specific and say "NEURAL SENSORS" or "EMBER SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT",

Having materials and blueprints displayed seperately from ammo and energy pickups is also a good idea, though.