Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Provide A "i Never Want To Join This Host Again" Option

winterau

Some hosts are just so absolutely terribly bad that I never want to join them ever again.

The slideshow, 1 update every 5 seconds hosts are absolutely ruining the game. Please provide me a way of ensuring that I never join those hosts again.

I just thought of a solution OP. it's fairly revolutionary. It's called stop playing on the same planets as these people.

NzTxf7a.png

i'm not sure if you should think more before coming up with solutions or just not think at all and keep quiet

I just thought of a solution OP. it's fairly revolutionary. It's called stop playing on the same planets as these people.

NzTxf7a.png

Is this response typical of that required to be a "bad boy of posting"?

There is currently no way for you to tell who is hosting a game. I would happily avoid the people that are terrible hosts if that information was visible to me before I clicked on a mission. However it is not, and so as part of improving the server side matchmaking process, I am asking that DE introduce an option to allow people to specify that they never want to play on a terrible host again. It would quickly resolve the terrible host problem.

You can carry on with being a "bad boy" now.... lol

How about a "I always want to host myself" option?

There's the "Play Now" button, but that only works if there's no other available squads when you start a mission.

If there IS an available squad, you automatically join them instead of starting a new one yourself.

The only way to get around this is to use Solo or Private, but what if you want grouping, but yet want to ensure that YOU are the host (for example, you know you've a good computer and good connection and are tired of people on Dial-up trying to host).

EDIT: Also, could we get a method to control who hosts when creating a squad of friends? Lots of times, my friend and I go out farming bosses n stuff. Half of the time HE gets host duties, but yet his internet will oftentimes lag up making the whole thing unplayable for me so I get to just stand there while he kills everything because I can't get a single shot in...

Edited by Xylia

Some hosts are just so absolutely terribly bad that I never want to join them ever again.

The slideshow, 1 update every 5 seconds hosts are absolutely ruining the game. Please provide me a way of ensuring that I never join those hosts again.

And also a block list, people that not only can I not read the chat, but are not allowed in any game that I Host