The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would Anyone Else Want A Female Ash?

Mesyra

I'd rather they make current Ash look less terrible

Well Ash Prime is coming and he looks Awesome (Depends on how you see him) 

Honestly, Ash right now seems pretty plain. The concept for female Ash seemed better, just because it was less blocky to look at.

I really dont know why, but every time I see Ash I want him to be a she.

the whole design to me seems like it would be better as a female frame.

and we DO need a female invisibility frame ;)

thoughts? would Ash still be your favourite frame if He was a She?

Not to be a Sexist here XD, but Having a Female Ash is just having a Male Ash the only thing changed is the Gender, And DE mentioned already that they will not accept Gender Switch Button (Which I kinda want it to happen to Mesa to be Male :(    ). And Having a Opposite Sex Skin is a lot of work not to mention changing the Body Silhouette of Ash will have a tons of Re-Coding to all of his Appearance (His Exo Shell Arms, Bony Hips, and His Hidden Blade. So yeah there is no way of changing his gender and you have to go along with it about his gender (Me, i used to hate it when all women in Warframe is very OP but now I got to accept it as they support Women) So yeah.. and its a No for changing Ash to be female and he is My Main Frame so yeah

Thanks for the super unnecessary nekro. Threads like these are completely useless, DE will never allow gender switiching.

EDIT: Okay, "never" is a strong word, yes

Never is a strong word, as things are always possible, and just cause you feel a thread is useless does not make it so. you should try providing better feedback on a subject instead of dismissing it. If I recall correctly there was talk of making gender swapped frames with similar powers in the past.