Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Wallet And Warframe

sylothix

I'm really not sure where to put this thread so I decided here. If anyone thinks it should be somewhere else, please tell me.

I just purchased some money for my steam cash for purchasing stuff for another game and thought to use the remainder on Warframe. I then realized that  can't use Steam Wallet cash to pay for Platinum on my account, is there any reason why this is and is there a solution to it right now as I'd like to purchase some Platinum.

Sounds like you did not make your account through Steam (but are launching through it), meaning that your payment options exist on the www.warframe.com Website through Ultimate Pay.

The way in which an account was created (website vs steam) determines the payment methods available for now.

Sorry about the confusion!

Sounds like you did not make your account through Steam (but are launching through it), meaning that your payment options exist on the www.warframe.com Website through Ultimate Pay.

The way in which an account was created (website vs steam) determines the payment methods available for now.

Sorry about the confusion!

Thank you for the quick response!

I did make my account through the website as I registered for the closed beta.

Is there no solution for this now though as all the money I have to spend has been placed into my steam wallet?

Edited by sylothix