-Pangolin Sword

-Plasma Sword

-Dark Dagger

-Heat Dagger

-Dual Ether

-Dual Heat Swords

-Dual Kama

-Kama

BTW why does the single kama have better stats than the dual kamas?

Dual swords for the most part count stats per individual swing which is why it can be confusing. Cause some stats are per swing some aren't.

On the topic of balance, I believe all Warframes should be late game viable but it's okay for them to have varying strengths early-mid.

As for weapons, I think weaker weapons that are easy to make are fine while comparing them to tougher and harder to get weapons. I do NOT believe they should all be on the same plane of balance.

I do think however that fan weapons, dual swords, and short ranged weapons (daggers/maybe claws) need a look at as there is little reason to pick them over  others.

The Fan Weapons I believe are the Silva and Aegis, as well as the Kronen. Too lazy to look up if the new Ripkas or whatever the chainsaw blades are fanmade or not. 

Silva and Aegis boasts (ha..ha) a jokingly low base damage of 35. Despite being heat, which can be useful in minor situations the damage is just pitifully low. I think the stance is fine mechanically and is very useful but to buff damage multipliers on the stance alone means all sword+shield weapons will be weak. The shield essentially acts as a second weapon as it serves no defensive purposes and is only an additioning hit swing. I think buffing it to have blocking capabilities (less stamina drain) as well as a muich high base damage will serve it well. Even if they double the heat damage from 35-70, it would not surpass the top tier weapons. They tripled the puncture on the Rakta Ballistica and this weapon needs a similar treatment.

As for the Kronen, coptering was stated to be a mistake, though the spamming of such on the Kronen means you get the highest slide attack damage in the game at 390. To spam such means a whirlwind of death though high stamina consumption. The pitiful range is really what throws the Kronen back and status chance isn't super useful as DPS is always always king unfortunately.

All and all i think melee needs a look at in general considering guns always prevail. The most important things to fix/look at to note is Channeling, Stamina,Utlity space such as Reach (where people always opt for more damage instead) 

-Dark sword - a little more attack speed and status.

-Ether Sword - more critical and status (+10/15%)

-Heat Sword - fire proc on normal attacks

-Jaw Sword - (dual counterpair)

-Mire  - Slightly more slash damage to 30.2 from (24.5) and 10 toxic damage.

-Pangolin Sword - more status and critical + attack speed.

-Plasma Sword - more attack speed (really slow) (0.667) up to 0.9 and at least 30-50% status. (included the mod upgrade also)

-Dark Dagger - more speed and status. - would be good a dual variant

-Heat Dagger - more speed and status - would be good a dual variant

-Dual Ether - more status from 10% to 25-30%

-Dual Heat Swords - more attack speed + status + a mionor (5-8) fire damage proc. (not only jump attacks)

-Dual Kama - maybe more critical and speed 

-Kama - maybe more critical and speed

All daggers need a little bit more speed because their strength is the speed/finishing.

Edited by Sziklamester

Dual swords for the most part count stats per individual swing which is why it can be confusing. Cause some stats are per swing some aren't.

On the topic of balance, I believe all Warframes should be late game viable but it's okay for them to have varying strengths early-mid.

As for weapons, I think weaker weapons that are easy to make are fine while comparing them to tougher and harder to get weapons. I do NOT believe they should all be on the same plane of balance.

I do think however that fan weapons, dual swords, and short ranged weapons (daggers/maybe claws) need a look at as there is little reason to pick them over others.

The Fan Weapons I believe are the Silva and Aegis, as well as the Kronen. Too lazy to look up if the new Ripkas or whatever the chainsaw blades are fanmade or not.

Silva and Aegis boasts (ha..ha) a jokingly low base damage of 35. Despite being heat, which can be useful in minor situations the damage is just pitifully low. I think the stance is fine mechanically and is very useful but to buff damage multipliers on the stance alone means all sword+shield weapons will be weak. The shield essentially acts as a second weapon as it serves no defensive purposes and is only an additioning hit swing. I think buffing it to have blocking capabilities (less stamina drain) as well as a muich high base damage will serve it well. Even if they double the heat damage from 35-70, it would not surpass the top tier weapons. They tripled the puncture on the Rakta Ballistica and this weapon needs a similar treatment.

As for the Kronen, coptering was stated to be a mistake, though the spamming of such on the Kronen means you get the highest slide attack damage in the game at 390. To spam such means a whirlwind of death though high stamina consumption. The pitiful range is really what throws the Kronen back and status chance isn't super useful as DPS is always always king unfortunately.

All and all i think melee needs a look at in general considering guns always prevail. The most important things to fix/look at to note is Channeling, Stamina,Utlity space such as Reach (where people always opt for more damage instead)

yeah or mood system is in trouble. No one is picking up utility mods anymore and our stamina system is holding the game back a bit. But I'm wondering about these weapons. they are so underwhelming that no one picks them up because players can always find better weapons at a lower price. Edited by Heidrek

As I've said elsewhere; when your options are Damage or Utility, and the only thing that matters is Damage, Utility is always going to have a poor offering, especially when the Utility gains are so minor compared to the exponential damage gains.

This is the main issue Warframe has when it comes to any 'build'. Unless you're the strange person who prefers having a few passive Quality of Life mods in there rather than Yet More Damage, Utility mods are 'useless' unless they aid this damage in a significant way, such as Punch Through being a solid perk whilst Reload Speed is easily tolerated without being modded unless it's really, really bad. And even then...if everything's dead, you can reload in safety, ergo More Damage wins again.

In as much as the weapons listed, I can weigh in for the Dual Heats and the Dark Sword.

With the Dark Sword, it's honestly a rather nice weapon, and really works well with the Iron Phoenix stance because of its Toxin effect being triggered at the end of Taking Flight. With Fury, speed is 1.1, which is fast enough to generally do what needs doing rather swiftly. If it had some Status though, that would really help make the most out of the innate fixed Radiation element which, crazy as it might be, would make it great for dealing with Infested Ancients; Proc Radiation and that Aura no longer applies to the horde.

That and it would be really nice if it would be easier to colour, because it is not.

With the Dual Heat Swords, again, a great weapon that makes good use of Swirling Tiger's Winding Claws combo for a radial fire blast. Some more base status and honestly, I'd be happy, but otherwise it's the discrepancy had by the fact they don't inherently possess fire damage outside of their Slam and Swirling Tiger usage which is...odd. To say nothing that they have less base Status than the Heat Sword which, last I checked, had 20% Base.

I wish I could say more for the others, but these are two I actively and regularly use so sticking to what I know.

As I've said elsewhere; when your options are Damage or Utility, and the only thing that matters is Damage, Utility is always going to have a poor offering, especially when the Utility gains are so minor compared to the exponential damage gains.

This is the main issue Warframe has when it comes to any 'build'. Unless you're the strange person who prefers having a few passive Quality of Life mods in there rather than Yet More Damage, Utility mods are 'useless' unless they aid this damage in a significant way, such as Punch Through being a solid perk whilst Reload Speed is easily tolerated without being modded unless it's really, really bad. And even then...if everything's dead, you can reload in safety, ergo More Damage wins again.

In as much as the weapons listed, I can weigh in for the Dual Heats and the Dark Sword.

With the Dark Sword, it's honestly a rather nice weapon, and really works well with the Iron Phoenix stance because of its Toxin effect being triggered at the end of Taking Flight. With Fury, speed is 1.1, which is fast enough to generally do what needs doing rather swiftly. If it had some Status though, that would really help make the most out of the innate fixed Radiation element which, crazy as it might be, would make it great for dealing with Infested Ancients; Proc Radiation and that Aura no longer applies to the horde.

That and it would be really nice if it would be easier to colour, because it is not.

With the Dual Heat Swords, again, a great weapon that makes good use of Swirling Tiger's Winding Claws combo for a radial fire blast. Some more base status and honestly, I'd be happy, but otherwise it's the discrepancy had by the fact they don't inherently possess fire damage outside of their Slam and Swirling Tiger usage which is...odd. To say nothing that they have less base Status than the Heat Sword which, last I checked, had 20% Base.

I wish I could say more for the others, but these are two I actively and regularly use so sticking to what I know.

Thanks for contributing bro. We need more guys who are willing to use more than the scindo prime, dragon nikana and dual ichors lol. We need more ppl to contribute and talk more about these weapons. Pls help because I think these weapons could use some help getting out of the darkness.