Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction Market?

-Aza-Gorod-

Question

I have noticed that the trade channel is always full and almost never really find what some maybe wanting to find.But i think a market in the relays and maybe in dojos (maybe the dojos) people could put items up for others to buy and solve the intense spam or some of the spam on the trade channel.Also this would give abit more use to the relays. I know some may say that it maybe a bad idea but think of it this way, lets say you needed just one more part to finish that long awaited prime weapon or frame or to get that rare gun you missed from the void trader, you could look on this market and may get lucky and not have to repeatedly ask in trade channel for "WTB this or that" and then wait for hours and hope to maybe get it or never get it at all. note that the auction ofcourse would have buyout and bid options and time set for the item to be up for auction 12hr 1day 1week and maybe 1 month for the really big things.

but i wonder what some of you may think of this and could it help or be helpful?

(note to the moderators: now looking at where i posted i think this should be in general and if possible could this post be moved? and sorry xS.)

Edited by Noctiferous

4 answers to this question

As I for one made a dedicated post about this a long time ago, I'd really would like to see something of this sort.

it would help alot of people who just want to get what they seek if they have the plat or make alittle extra plat abit easier.

The auction house would ruin the mod trading because the prices will determined only platinum. On auction house so much people will play baiting game and sell stuffs for cheap to take stuffs from market then others will sell their high priced stuffs. Peoples will liciting the lower prices and then the market will be fked up.

I believe they mentioned something is coming to the relays eventually.  They didn't go into a lot of details and I don't remember what stream it was on.  I'd like to see a market more than a auction house.  Where you can put your stuff up with a price or required trade.  For example Tenno A puts the Telos Akboloto on the market and sets the requirement at Synoid Grammacor.  Tenno B wants to trade and puts up the Synoid, and the trade is completed whether or not Tenno A is online or not. 

I could also see having at least 2 "buy" conditions.  For instance Tenno A puts up Malicious Raptor for trade for either A)High Noon, or B) 15p.