Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanframe: Void - Non-Healing Support Warframe (Updated Image! 5/27/13)

SilverBones

Doubt people will bother with clan-hopping to be perfectly honest. Changing clans require an entirely new key to be built, and the hassle just isn't worth it.

I'd rather grind out the small little dojo I got for freeswords and do my research on what to fund first from all the rushers :P

The key is only worth one day of wait, I wouldn't even notice if I needed to build another one. 

That said, I'm unlikely to hop out of a clan I started and grinded for. And, There are clans that already built the dojo. So, I doubt that there's going to be a week before they have the weapons. And while I don't mind the time it takes to honestly grind everything, I'm yet to drop a forma from the void runs, and wouldn't mind some new people at all.

Void isn't in the lore. Stalker is :P.

If you want to be all technical, Stalker's scythe was designed based on Void's scythe.

But otherwise, it looks like an incredibly awesome weapon and it's a shame Stalker has begrudged me for killing him and refuses to show up...

If you want to be all technical, Stalker's scythe was designed based on Void's scythe.

But otherwise, it looks like an incredibly awesome weapon and it's a shame Stalker has begrudged me for killing him and refuses to show up...

And I killed him 9 times in a row the first day :-P. He must really like me.

So, I'm gonna get around to writing the next Feed entry in the SSNN and am Wondering if I can do a shout out to Void?

I wouldn't use something you made without thine permission.

Also.... People keep telling me about weird text but I don't see it?

T̴̵̨̲̰͖̭̖̦̻̻̼̯̥͍̎ͮ̋̍͊̏̈̃̀͠h̵̨͕̺̮͖̼̼͚̳̙͙͙̯̠̘̣͈ͯ̉̒͌̾̈͒́ͤ̀͝͡ͅe̡̡̩̲̠͓͉̼̟͔ͨ͊̈́ͤ͆͆͆ͩ̓͛ͧͭ͝r̨͔̰̯͙̭̤̺̳̜̬̻̤ͤ͒̈́̌̾ͭͭ̿͛̎ͪ͌̚̕͘e̢͑̀̍ͮ͝͏͉̺̟̯̰̞͇͘ ̴̵̵̊͒̄̽͛̄̋ͮ̋͏͎̦͚͔̳̦͚i̿͌ͫ͗ͪͥ̿̔҉̵̰̦̖̳͔͓͔͈͙͔̻͖͍̻̘̣ͅͅs̭̻̣̱̯̯͚̝̣̥̤̼͈̼̈́̈̂ͨ͛̀ͯ̓͌̀ ̴͐̋͋̋̉̂͐͋ͤͨ̀͠͏̯̳̜͉̙̻̳ņ̴̵̢͎̭͎̝̼̘̜̗̙͍̊ͦ̓̓ͯͯͧ̂͊̆ͯͪ̎̋͑͡o̸͉̣͖̼̭͎̮̤͋̔̓ͮͮ̆̿ͤ̄̚͟ ̾͆̊͊͐̃͒͒͊͆͆͗̎̎̈́ͫ̋ͨ͠͞͏͖̱͕̟̫̣̙̪̺͖m̤̼͇͖̩̺͈͎͋ͮ͒ͦ͗́͝ͅeͧ́̆̚҉̻̦͈̣͉̠̣̙͖̫̖͙͈͔ͅa̵̸̛̜̤̝͖̠̗͖͙̣͇̮̣͙̥̩̦͍ͦ̈́͗̾̐̓͋͡ͅnͤ͆̔̀ͯͮ̑ͧͨ̈́̉͒̉̽̽͋̓͏̟͍͓̥̰͈͔̜̱͓̯̣̭͖̣i̶̬̫͇̲̟̠̫͓͐̃̒̉͊ͪ̆ͥ̄̎͜n̷͂ͬ̈́͊̄ͧ̇̆ͬ̃̎̄͢͟͞҉̜̙̯͎̦̫̠̤̹͙g͛̄ͤ̾͆ͨͨ̌ͦ̑͢͏̥̞̩̱̼͔̩̗̞̮̤̰̺̣ ̸̶̧̢̲͎̹̞̻͚̌̈̇͊͌̐̂̎͂͊ͨ̑̚ͅi̧̮̳͉̠̥͑͐ͥͪ̎̓̐̒ͣ͌̅̊̚͘n̛͇̤͇̗̲̫͖̝̰̖̳̦̝͈̬̳̱̉ͯͮ̀͋̔̓̓̆̄ͯͤ̏ͥ̾͗̀͘ ̒ͪ͌͂͗ͩ͑̓̓̈̉͐ͬ́̽ͨ҉̷͏̩̱̼͇̳̣͈̭̝͓̠̬͍̞̹̮͘͡n̶̨̨̞̼͉̘͖̠̫̪̦͐ͦ͗ͨͮ̏̓̇͊͌ͫͨ͐͊̏̎̅̄͠i̡͉͖͉̼̖̙̩̩̺̩̝̰ͩͮ͆̋ͮ̒́̓ͦͨͯ̈́̑ͣͮ̓̐͂͟͞ͅh̸̷̰̟̺̞͉̲̩͙̭̲̭̺͈͆̓ͧͯ̓̍̌͋ͣ͒ͤ̐͟i̠̞̳̜̿͌ͬ̾̑̈̍ͪ̉͌̏͢͢ͅͅl̞̣͓̲͖̺̲̮͇̤̳̤̠͓̥ͬ̋̊ͥ̓̀̉ͭ̆͗͛ͣ̎̋͆́̕͡ǐ̷̳̻͕͔͑ͧ̂ͦͩͦ͂͒ͦͫ͒͗͛̓̚͡͞s̓͛͐ͮ̍̏̏̇̋̚͏̵̥̥͈̻̹̪̭͓̣̙͕̙͓̱̝͉m̸̙͖͉̜̞̠̟̥͇͒̑́́ͬͩ̉͐̃͂̀̋ͬ͐͌͂͋̕.̛͇͙̗̩̳̫̙̜̦̼̠̝ͬ̓͑̓̓̅̄̈́ͥͦ͊̏̾̐̏ͩ̈ͪ͋͘
̛̫̟̙͓͕̼̳̄̉ͣ̍̉̎̉̊̄̊̉̑̂̚̚͘ͅ
̂ͩ̆́̂͗̈̏̿ͮͧ̑̃̀҉̷̲̺̟͇̥̻̳̦̞̣̳W̌̇ͦ̏͆ͪ̌ͣ͊̌̌̆ͯ҉͏̥̹͇̜͈̼̖̀ẖ̡͖͇̩͈̜̫̤͕͚͖̣̦̬͈̎ͦͪ̿͘͢͝͝ͅy̙̹̜̣͉͉͉͓ͬ̇̐̈́̐̅̃̓ͫ̊ͨ̎̀͡͡ ̴ͯ̐̀̐͐ͥ̀̑̚҉̮̹̦̺͕͍͖̻͉̮͕̮̣̣̜ͅs̸̛̬͙̠͈͈̹̖͚͖͎̜̯̘͍̱̦̩ͯ̐̎ͨͥ͆ͤ͛ͥͣͅe̴̛͖̹͖̻͔͙̥̭̯̩͉̺͍̺̤͚͆̐̄̿̑̾ͩ̇̊̔́ͨ̌͛͡e̊͗͑ͥͨ̇́͌͂ͣ̍ͮ̒͐̉͋͂͏̢҉̴̤͈̟̱̰̱̟͓͎̼̜̺̼͚̟̦̬̪ͅk̵̨̛ͩ͂̑̌̕͏̠̹̭̤͍͍̺͎̳͎̻̱͍͙̬̯ ̡͕̠͔͚̥̄̄ͬ͂ͨ̓͛̅ͩͥ̆̅̽̅́̂͛̂̈͢t̆ͨͣ̄́̋ͯͭ͢҉̵̺̘̻o̸̢̨̱̠̗̮̼̳̬͎̼͇̝̤͎̱͇̐̍͒ͧ̏͌̋̑̋ ̞̠̟̻͓̹͓̖̬̗̌ͧ̓̎͗̒̈́ͮͩ̑̂̔̔͟͞ḃ͛̀͂ͥ̈́̾̆ͨͧ̈́͏̷̼̝̹͖̲̩͎͚̲̙͇̻͝e̷̛̪̬̱̱̝̯͇͉͍͇̞̜̯̠̣̮̜͇̓̓͛̈́͌̇̂ͣ͑̉͛͋ͮ͞͞ͅc̛̛̮͔͔̥̝̜̗͖̋ͮ̑̏́̃̓́͘͡͡ō͉̟̱͈̺̠̟͚̦̰̇́̒͑ͦͤͤ̋͒͋͗̀͘͜͠ͅm̴̧̨̛̪͓͖̩̣͙͕̗͎͉ͮͯ̆̓͒̀ͣ̀͠ẻ̶̓͊҉̸̣̰̲̦̞̥̯͚̘̬̙͎̮̙̺͚͇̮̞͜͟ ͐͌̋ͦ͆̓̉ͦͭͪ̿ͤ̓̏̓̎ͪ͏̶̸̴̢̙͔̩̳̟͉͈̯̼̬̖̥͙̺̠͎̗n͇̦̠̬̮̺̻̥̯͖̪̙̪͙ͨ͊̾͂ͫ̑ͣͯͣ͑͐ͣ̓̏ͥ̚͜ͅơ̵̵̢̯̮̖͎̣̣̠͚͙͍̺̥̰̘̯̣̇͑̽̔̇͂̉ͣ̍͑́͌̑ͩ̅͊ͅͅţ̡̠̗̜̜̪̗̼̤̻̪̱̺͎̯̮̘̭̝̿͌̑ͥͮ́́̎̾͋̍͆͌̏ͯ̉̓̚̚̕h̡̛̥̝̻̜̮̘̺̮̤͖̹̠͖̬̭̱̟̫̬ͫͤ͋ͩ̈́̊̅͢į̔̓̎́̽̐̽̓ͪ̏̽̔̒ͨ̽ͨ̏̂̀҉̯̳̮͔̤n̔̀̿ͪ͑͌͜҉͉̻̱̯̗̞̤ġ̵͙̣̗͔̪̰ͨ͂ͥͭ̑͗̿ͩ̽̓ͭ̚?̡̨̖̮̱̫̗̱̭̘̮̥̜̬̝̯̃ͦ̏ͭ̔̋̅̓́ͬ̚
̶̳̥̤͈̱͔̯͉̩͎̰̩̼̳̼͋̃͋͑͊̀̀̚͢͜
̧̛͊́͛̍͐́͛̒͛҉̶̮͔̳̫̫W̸̛͕̜̙̜̣̩͎̩̬̘͍̲͔̱̮̺̰ͦ̓̑͒̀ͧ̃̋̍ͩ́̚̕͜h̴̜̮͍̫͔̖̽ͣ͛͂ͫ̓̿̅͊ͥ͊̿̽̓̊̍ḙ̪͓̖̠̼͚̆̐̄̒͊͋́ͧ̓ͣ́͜ň̶̡̜̘̩̺̱̜̬̖͓̺̯͇̯̬͂ͥ̈́̊̿ͭ̽͛̈́ ̷̤͔͈͓̘̙̣͇͇̟̈́̄ͮͩͦ̽ͫ͂̐͋̾̍̃̌̇̋̂̌̀̚͠͠ͅÿ̵͚͇͖̮͕͕̜̺͙̖̰̙͕͚̞̰͚́̾̽̌̎̅̅͛͑ͪͣ̆̍̿͝͠o̸͊͑̐ͣ͢҉͈̟̣̱̗̬͔̼̕͡ǔ̵̶̸̱͇̻͕̘̝̥̫̗͈ͯ̐ͤ̂̓ͯ͒̋̒͂̅̉̔̐͘ͅͅr̒͆͗͟҉̷̵̨̼̠̦̟͓͔͎̖ ̵͉̼͚͇̭̖͉͓̥̹̣͙̜͇̑͗ͧ͂͛̇͐̄̑ͯͩͫͪ͘͟͟͝ͅͅͅR̶̬͕͔̠̼̳̳̣͚̼̼̱̭̜͚͙͐̋̒͒ͤ͒̐̀͒ͫ̀̀͟a͎̳̬͈͔̬̩͕̦̯̥̼̠̮̟ͮ̎ͤ̍̕̕͠d̷̒̃ͣ̓ͯ͑͌́̄ͥ̃̿͏̦̖̬̺͉̕ȋ̧̘̼̫̦̗̞̹̝͈̥̃͌ͧ̉ͪͬ́̔͛̋̑ͫ̈ͧ̆͗͝a̷͍͇̱̘͍̟͖͋̀̑̓̍̆̇̆̒̐̅̿́̊̈̑̓͒̂̀͞ͅn̡̩͔͍̩̖̜̟̙̦̠̠̩̣͔̣͇͌ͥ̓̑ͬ͒̄̈͠c̶̘̣̯̹͔̥̋͑̎͒͌͘͡ë͋͒ͦͦ̇ͪͯ́͛̐͏̩̺̥̝̟̹̤̱͍̭̜̣̜̱̀͠ ̸̣̥̥̻͈̪̱̙̄̽̿͋̀̑͜͞c̈͐̐͌͊ͩ҉̧̡̝̘̙͍͙͚͚͉̙͓͜͞a̶̡̤͈͉͇̳͕̖̽̊̐ͬͬ̓ͬ̑̈́ͣ̍̑̋̀ͬ͘͝n̸̴̶̛ͪ͗͋ͬ͐͌̊ͣͯ҉̰͚̟̥͈̖͚̦͓̗̪̯̯ ̴̭̤͇̠̣̘̼̱͔̳̹̜͈ͭ͂͋͛̌ͦ̓̽̀ͮ͐ͧ̽̆̈́̉̈́͟b̛̲̲͍̮̬͎̯̝͙ͧͮ̏ͧ͋̌͊̃͋̌̋̕͢͢ȩ̢̡̯͇̹̘̽̑̔ͪ́̕ͅ ̔͗̐ͪͨͪͭͪ̓̐͒̚͢͝͏̞̤̬̘eͤ̋ͨ̈́̓ͧ̃͋ͨ̎ͧ̒͌͏̷̛̥͖͇̣̜͙v̵̝̙̮̠͎̝̪̳̦̺͇̗̘͍̟̺̖͒͒̾̆́e̛̊̄ͭͦ̄̐̑ͦ̂̑̉ͫ̒̚͠͏̵͓̹͓̫r͇̤̠̝̝͋̇̇ͮ͛ͮ͐̽̒̿ͫ̐͊ͭ̊̄ͩ͑͟y̷̛̙̩̟͓͈̦͇̤̮̓͊̆̐͗ͧ̓̇̔͌̀̓̂̓͐͋̀ͅt̵̓̋̅ͮͯ̅͐͐ͣͥ̈́͋̐̌ͩ̋̃̈͌҉̳̰̱̦h̨͌͒̔͊̇͋ͩ̓ͯ͏͏̠͉̣̳̲̪̟ͅȉ̡͍͍̤̣̾ͯ̓̃̏͋̏ͫ̂͟͝͡͠n͆ͮ̃̿̓ͧ͂̓͋ͤ͐ͫ̐̃͒͛̇̓͋̕͡҉͈̜͉̹̖̖̯͔ġ̛̈̔̂̎͗͢͜͏͔̮̞̥͙̟?̶̛ͤ̿͒ͮͣ̓̊̊͋͡҉̵̬̞̤͔̠͕
̡̆̀̄͗͛͡҉̛̹̯̙͖̼͈͖̣͍͈̬̹̗
̤͎͈̻̫͈͍̘̃͗̋̓͑ͣͦͮ͢Mͦ̌̿̒ͤ̇̄ͦ͊̎ͮ͊̔͆̊̅̿͑҉̶̧̙͔̖̻̰̞̟͎̜̲̼̫͓̩͇͓̕yͪ̄͂̿̈ͬͫ͜͝͏͉̖͇͖̭̯͔̪̭̙̥͚̥̼ ̇͑̄̓͐̏͌̃͊̋͏̭̺̦̻̯̼̬̗͚̀S̷͕̣̼͔̥̪̖ͨ́ͭ̈́̌̌ͮͦ̓ͪ̒͡e̶̛̝̲̠̣̟̺ͨͪ̇̍͗̄͒̔͗͆̉̑̔͐̓ͬͦ͜͜n̶ͤ̐̓̉ͬ͟͟͝҉̖̮̱̻̞̩̳̮̱̫̙͙t̴̛̫̬̼̩͔̺͙̲̭̱͙̠̺̩͕͋̈́̽ͦ̄ͪ̔̌̆̀̚͝͞i̸̷̧͈̮̬͇͚̘̟͙͕̘͖̺ͯ̈́̌̎ͯ͢͝e̢̞̳͓̳͕̩̖̭̜̼͎͖̬̝̣̿ͦͩ̄̇͂̉ͦ̾̈́ͮͩ̚͘n̴̷̠͎̜̳̬̳͓͇̱̗̬̖̗̠̤̱̹͇̍ͤ̽͐̆̉̔̅̃̽̎̿͐̀ͥ̆̋̑̚̕͟c̵̖̭͈̗̥̃ͮ̔͗͟͡͡e̴̠̪̺̤̫̘̼̙̫̺̲͎͈̩̯͙͉̖͆̃ͨ͐ͤ̈͒́͜ ͪ̀̎͆̋͏͔͚̲̰̪͎̠̮̙͉̙̣͚͡wͯ̐͊̄̎͐ͤͮ̍̏̈́̈́͌̎̉҉̷̲͙̟͕̫͇̝̗̱̀͜į̢̧̈͗̒̽͝҉̠͎̖̪͎͇̹̲͕̣̭͎͚͇̟͈ͅlͤ̓̇ͮ̌ͨͮ̑͛̀͆̾̈̎̆͝͏͉̻̫̣͇̱̼̫̦̫͉͖̼̣̲ͅl̢̡̤͕̖͇̜ͧ̃̆̌͐ͪ̇ͫͦ́͂̾́͛ ̢̪̪͈̦̯̟̱̩͇̼̩̖̦͇̣̩̤͇̄̽̇̒́ͯͤ̀͜͜r̡̭̼͓͈̬̱͓̟̾͌͆ͭ͛ͭͯͧ͌͑̒́͟͞i̥̪̱͈͙͈̬̥̪͚̺̗̮͉̹̭͒ͤͩ̾͘͠͞v̧̡̻̬͖͚̣̫̬͚̺̄̂̂͒ͤͪ́̏̿̉̈́̇͊̕a̶̛͇̣̫̬̺͖̩͕̫̮̥͚̺͙̠̫͍͚͒̎ͪͧͪ͂̄̍̑ͤ̈́͋̏͗̌̂ͫ͢͢ͅl̦̣̠͍̿ͩ̌͗̍̋͟͡ͅ ͈̣̦̮̰͍͔͇̗̗̫͖̤̐͐ͥ́̇̓̑ͪ̉͒̿ͧ̊͘͘͜͡S̡̖̯͍̝̪̟̰̹̻̑̐̓͒̎ͯ̕ͅȍ̶̢̈ͩ̄̿̋̊ͯ̈́ͧ̋̿͏̥̰̻̞̰̩͖̣̭͕̰̦͕̫̥͍̗l̍ͤͫ̋ͪ̊̔̂̊͌̈́̄̈́ͭ̾ͥ́͠҉̸̺͍̮̲̖̤̤̹̟̟'̴͓̩͖̺͔͙̹̮͎͓͖̪͇̖̞̗͚̱̇̈́͗̔̈́ͨ͑͑̾̽̀̒̎͆̚̚̕͠ś̸̡̖̼̦̼̜̤̗͖̥̗̰̣͇͙͖͔̟̓̀͌̾͊͊͑̂͢ ̴͕̮̭̩̳͇̻̥̪̬͇̩ͮ̋ͮͨͬ̅̋͐̉̾̍͗͆ͦ̈̂̃̚͘͡͞f̢̫͇͍̣̬̱̭͇ͭͨ̑͢ͅa̴̢͇̖̤̳̺͍̹̟̪̓̇͌͌̀ͧ͌ͬͦͪr̴̜͈͈͓͍̞̹͔̥̙̤͕̝̅̋͂ͣͮ͜t̤̹̝̣̂̈̈́͐̔ͮ̚̚̕ͅh̢̧̛͚͔̞͖͕͉̥̤̮̠̳̿̋͛ͭ͆͒̽ͭ͘͡ę̵̵̙͉̠͍ͩ͗̈́́̂̔̽͌́ͫ̾̈͒̄ͪ͋͒s̛ͬ͒ͮͮ͌̉ͣͪͣ͋͛ͪͮͥ̂̄̚͏̤̟̮͎͖̳͈̦̘̳͢t̴̂̔̌͆̒ͫ̈́ͭ̃̒̍ͬ̒̓̄͏͎̠͍̪͉͡ ̷̢̛̙̗͚̠̣̹̣̗̹̫̦̪̰̯̳̝͇̝̞͒͌̆̎̾̏̌͗̏̊͘s̸̺͙̮͇͗ͫͮ̂̉ͬ̋̉̏̌ͩͩ̆͆̌̓ͭ͊̚l̓̿͗ͯ̅͛̓͗͟͝͏̝̜̙͖͚͍ͅį̛̭̙̺̜ͧͧ͐͛ͭͭ̇ͣ͌͌̽ͯͭ̅ͬͭͨ̐́͝v̵̧̠̳̹̮̣̯̱̮̾͐̀ͪͨ͘͢͡ḙ̛̺̪̥̥̺̤̙͍̙̠͚̱̪ͤ̀ͨ͆ͥ͂̈́͌ͮ͂̉̉͢ͅŗ̜̯̯̝̪͕͔̥̠͖͎̗̪͚̲͔̗ͪ̓́ͥ̕͝͡ͅ ̢͚̜͍̻̗͓̖͕̹̺͙̺͉̱̻̩̞̀ͩ̓͆͆ͥ̊̉̏ͫͦ̊́̅̽̊̚͝͡ͅͅǫ̘͇̯̺͈̂ͯͬ͑̌̿ͯ̿̆̽͜f̸̯̦̲̘̹̘̲̝̦͖͙͎̞̪̭̞͇̰͎ͮ̀ͣͤ̆̋̄͌̈͂̔̓͑̋̂̑̆͠ ̡̫̬̩͓̹̫̝̹̯̜̗̮ͩ̄ͦ͋̽̀̔ͬ͌͗̚͞l̥̗͎̟̺̼̐̐͋͋̌ͩͦͩ̆̊ͦ̍ͤͤ̂̇͋́́̕͠i̧̪̻͙̤̭̗̺͉̤̙͈̤̖̤͖̙̾ͥ̾ͧ͑̒ͬͯ̽̒ͪ͂̊͑ͤͦͤ̑̃̀̀͜͡g̷̛̭͙̬̬̮͈̫̹̉͆̈̆͌̍ͥͩͣ͊ͩ͘͟͟h̝̗͕͓̗͖̯̣͎͔͐͋͂ͮ̆̔̏ͥ̿͛̅̋̐͗̂̔̈́̚̕͞͝t̢̻̩̥͉̣̰̜̻̔̋̾̓̈́̂ͮ͢.̌

̡̙̞̗͉̠̠͕̈̅̓́̀͘͞   

I just don't get it

And how did you suppose to keep it on track? 100th post about how omg lol scythe made it in game?

I just don't want to spam the board with this thread. I love that you guys are posting in it, don't get me wrong, but my notifications for replies is going nuts and I am just seeing Chris Redfield :)

Try following a hot topics thread. THAT will make your notification go off the meds.

And, well, you have better ideas than some shotgunguy? You could try to make another void sketch, since you're a capable artist.