Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Aura You Feel Should Have Been Innate Frame Ability

FrameUnity

Almost all aura could be. A lot of auras are just for mod cap point others just for annoy us. Why I should choose a speed holster instead a steel charge when the SC gives me 60% melee bonus and 18 mod cap point overall after maxed? Nothnig. Those auras need some buff or better choice to use them because I am sure those stuffs could be useful in the focused buffs. Like phyisique aura could be give the same amount of mod cap like SC and when maxed +50% hp which is considerable to use if you not want vitality or vigor if you want to put into your frame something other. Speed boost mods like the aura should be buffed or merge into stamina mods because without it nobody will use them only if the peoples have more free slots.

Same with sure shot and rifle amptitude mods. Why I should put them if those stuffs gives just max 15% status? Not base status which would be more sense or give plus 100-150% status which just doubles my status on a low status weapon.

Age of quality could be to revisit the auras/mods/slots already.

Almost all aura could be. A lot of auras are just for mod cap point others just for annoy us. Why I should choose a speed holster instead a steel charge when the SC gives me 60% melee bonus and 18 mod cap point overall after maxed? Nothnig. Those auras need some buff or better choice to use them because I am sure those stuffs could be useful in the focused buffs. Like phyisique aura could be give the same amount of mod cap like SC and when maxed +50% hp which is considerable to use if you not want vitality or vigor if you want to put into your frame something other. Speed boost mods like the aura should be buffed or merge into stamina mods because without it nobody will use them only if the peoples have more free slots.

Same with sure shot and rifle amptitude mods. Why I should put them if those stuffs gives just max 15% status? Not base status which would be more sense or give plus 100-150% status which just doubles my status on a low status weapon.

Age of quality could be to revisit the auras/mods/slots already.

Agreed.

I think it's time DE review the mods and give them more meaningful  and also make sense attributes. I do agree that Speed Holster should have also been innate ability instead of being an aura because we are talking about space ninja who should have very quick reflexes which include holster/unholster their weapons.

The bad news is that we don't ever know if DE gonna listen to us...