Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@DE I don't know what you guys did...

R4D10FR33

...but I'm loving it! I'm getting my stuff pushed in every other mission and it's awesome! I love the new hard-mode, especially on defense missions. PLEASE keep it like this!\

Edit: could be I'm leveling a new frame, but still...

Edited by R4D10FR33

More elites spawn in infested maps,

Maybe he hasn't played since the shield exploit was fixed.

Reading comprehension defeats you. The elite spawn rate is a very recent change. The shield change was not over an "exploit", it was due to an improperly coded mechanic that had an unintended effect.

Reading comprehension defeats you. The elite spawn rate is a very recent change. The shield change was not over an "exploit", it was due to an improperly coded mechanic that had an unintended effect.

It wasn't improperly cided I think, it's just that all %bonuses are multiplicatively stacked, so having 3 40% shield mods is 1.4*1.4*1.4 = 274% shields instead of 220%, and it just increased the more you stacked.

It wasn't improperly cided I think, it's just that all %bonuses are multiplicatively stacked, so having 3 40% shield mods is 1.4*1.4*1.4 = 274% shields instead of 220%, and it just increased the more you stacked.

Right, they weren't calculating the shield bonus the way they intended it to be done, because they coded it to be multiplicative rather than additive. If it was properly coded to the effect they wanted they wouldn't have changed the code that affects how the bonus is calculated.

i think war frame should hav pvp cuz it os already a fun game but it will be better and attract more people if you should hav pvp but i think u should still hav a option of playin missions online too please when it goes open beta add this in cuz i really want to play it for when it is open beta and better so plz read this and consider and i hope do and thank u

i think war frame should hav pvp cuz it os already a fun game but it will be better and attract more people if you should hav pvp but i think u should still hav a option of playin missions online too please when it goes open beta add this in cuz i really want to play it for when it is open beta and better so plz read this and consider and i hope do and thank u

liek dis if u cry evertiem

I was offering an another possible explanation for his perceived spike in difficulty. Kind of makes you trotting out the tired reading comprehension line ironic. And taking advantage of bugs or programming oversights to gain an advantage is the definition of an exploit. The devs have said they never intended for people to be able to stack shields that high. Call it whatever you want though, I couldn't care less.

Where's the betting pool for how long it takes you to get banned, by the way? I want in on that action.

Edited by Sealgaire

I was offering an another possible explanation for his perceived spike in difficulty. Kind of makes you trotting out the tired reading comprehension line ironic. And taking advantage of bugs or programming oversights to gain an advantage is the definition of an exploit. The devs have said they never intended for people to be able to stack shields that high. Call it whatever you want though, I couldn't care less.

He's been posting pretty much every day since the shield changes (both of them), and you'd notice if you checked his post history or just paid attention to people with horrendous names. I also personally played a mission with him about 2 days ago. Additionally, he says he doesn't know what DE did in the title of the thread; the shield change was fairly major and immediately obvious to anyone playing.

Taking advantage of an exploit means you're aware something is a bug/not intended to work a certain way and do it anyway, as opposed to sticking to the "legit" options available. There was no "not an exploit" way to use shield mods, ergo it wasn't an "exploit", so feel free to stop using that term where it doesn't apply. It was simply an unintended effect of the shield mod mechanic.

Where's the betting pool for how long it takes you to get banned, by the way? I want in on that action.

I think you're just jealous that I'm passing you in post count, have been more helpful, and didn't need to plunk down a hundred bucks to feel like I was contributing ;)

god i recon im terrible in english but you take the cake.IF pvper's cries like this than no way in hell I want to be in the same game!

god i recon im terrible in english but you take the cake.IF pvper's cries like this than no way in hell I want to be in the same game!

It's tough to lobby for something when most of the people promoting it do a fairly good job of guaranteeing you won't be taken seriously, yeah.