Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riot Moa... What Next?

The_Raall

Riot moa is second moa that can be hacked what gave me thought... what if we get later in game creatures like jackal from dark sector that we could ride/defend while some one rides it/ capture it and get it to extraction? Or boss named jackal gets buff and you actually need to hack it rather than just killing it?

The Jackel from Dark Sector was repurposed as the jackel we now fight.

I was just thinking if it there is any possibility of gaining new enemy that worked on same style as jackal from dark sector... I think many of players would like it. Just think about it: after long fight with some annoying boss u get to hack it and then to ride it to the sunshine.

Actual mounts for the Tenno would only limit them, as they would become reliant on them for mobility in that time rather than their own Warframe's strength, but I agree that proxy hacking SHOULD be something just a little more common. The majority of Corpus weaponry deals electric damage, and Darvo's comment regarding the Ascaris being similar to what they use to control their robotics leads me to believe the Corpus have to herd their machines a little bit.

Regardless, I'm hoping the next Corpus proxy basic unit to be added it something new and not another damn MOA/Osprey variant.