Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make It So The Camera View Does Not Move When Swinging Sword!

Kato-san

I like to use swords over guns, but when you  have fury maxed out (60%attack speed) and constantly attacking enemies with a sword the camera movements when swinging gives you a bad head ache.

I know 95% of people just use guns mainly,  but for us 5% that love to use swords always, please at least give us the option to not make the camera view move when swinging a sword.

Edited by MindlessWar

I've seen the OP's problem before, and I too find it kinda annoying.

Also, melee when something is on the ground is a bit difficult -- SOMETIMES your Warframe will stab down at the ground, but other times they'll just whiff whiff whiff whiff above the guy laying on the ground until he stands up and is able to retaliate.

Yes I know you can crouch, but are you really going to remember to do that every single time you're in the middle of combat and you knock something down? How about making it more reliable?

Sadly I guessing this will be overlooked as it is only a minority of people who use swords alot :(

Given how stinking powerful the Glaive is, and how many people use the big weapons like the axe or hammer, I don't think too many people use the swords, no. And if they do, they usually use the charge or jump attacks instead of wildly swinging.