Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Come Everyone Is Looking At This Story I Wrote But Not Commenting?

GunDownGrace

xg5ORxP.gif

>.> the views keep on spiking,but no comments

a little strange

i mean the title cant be that impressive,i still havent gotten to the part with the "chaos" as it were

maybe people enjoy things like time traveling plasma grenades,cephalons piloting bio-mechanical exosuits,and the basis of the neural sentry

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/431719-fanfic-fourth-writing-short-story-the-eye-of-chaos-updated-with-chapter-3-d/

You updated it with new chapters after the previous one. So im guessing people didn't want to put comments between chapters or something or its tldr.

well yeah thats what i do to progress the story

id link all the chapters in one amazingly long post but i wasnt game to test the limits of the posting mechanism

Why don't people comment on any topic?

Lack of interest is usually the common denominator. That, or people don't know exactly what to say because a story is incomprehensible/ poorly written/ hard to follow, or like some have said, way too long.

I think your case, however, is the fact that the fan zone is basically dead.

Edited by Snydrex

Why don't people comment on any topic?

Lack of interest is usually the common denominator. That, or people don't know exactly what to say because a story is incomprehensible/ poorly written/ hard to follow, or like some have said, way too long.

I think your case, however, is the fact that the fan zone is basically dead.

well yeah..but isnt creation a fickle thing?

it has to be all gotten out while it can be held in one place

then refining it comes afterwards

i think thats why movies have post-production

after the story is finished i might see about having it proof-read,typos fixed,grammar fixed..i already have the resources within the prizak project to finish it off,there mainly waiting on me to "get the lead out" as it were

I wasn't implying your story was too rough/unrefined/long for people to read through.

I was simply saying that people may be gracing (no pun intended, kinda) it, and leaving right afterward because they would be unsure exactly as what to comment on.

I wasn't implying your story was too rough/unrefined/long for people to read through.

I was simply saying that people may be gracing (no pun intended, kinda) it, and leaving right afterward because they would be unsure exactly as what to comment on.

actually thats quite correct

especially because some of the larger parts of the meaning and implications in the storyline arent at all clear at the moment.thats a little of what im hoping to solve with tonight`s chapter 4

see in the story they just arrived at the facility,bringing the prizak exo suit with them

they have to find some way of removing cephalon grace from the suit,uncover who was targeting them specifically..actually insert the non-void powered tenno reject into the prizak exo suit.graft a mechanical prostehsis onto VI' to replace her smashed arm (which will be a nod to grineer augments),heal Zolotoy`s mortal wounds.and then find some way of stopping the conspirators that were targeting them

which of course will lead to a rather awkward battle between the guardians,prizak,zolotoy,Vi', and the conspirators/traitors,but that battle will likely come towards the end of the story

Edited by GunDownGrace