The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Personal Favorite Weapon To Use In Warframe!

(XBOX)Scury Au

I mainly use the Paris or Dread as bows are my favorite weapons in this game!!

I just thought it would be interesting to see if there is anybody with the choice of weapons I use!

Post down below what your favorite weapons to use are! 

Edited by (XB1)Scury Au

In order to keep my sanity from the game's repetitive nature, I tend to change my weapon loadouts from time to time.

Yet some of the weapons that I enjoyed the most are : Dread, Braton Prime, Drakgoon ( even tho i don't play with it anymore ), Telos Akbolto, Vaykor Marelok.

There are probably more of them that I loved to play but its been so long I've forgotten about them.

I think I have to say Karak so far, though it's a tough choice between that, Tigris, Ignis, Vectis and Dera.

If we get Tigris Prime as an over/under that'll take the #1 spot for sure even if the game doesn't really give me cause to use a double barrel that much. Vectis Prime could also throw me back into DoD KAR98 mode for a long time. I'm very open to new favorites though. I love mid range assault rifles and shotguns. Each time one comes out it threatens to be my new favorite. :P

Edited by VKhaun

Primaries : Soma, Dread and probably will add shotguns to the list, having used Boar Prime

Secondary : Marelok, shotgun sidearms in general (I like dem big guns)

Melee : Dragon Nikana from time to time, though I tend to use the Galantine ever since I got Tempo Royale, claws and fist weapons are getting my attention

Amprex, without a second thought, shoots freakin lightning, status shocks everything, with its range, forces me into that sweetzone of everything in range and jumping the electric boogaloo while I dice them into hot dog meat with Tipedo.

Its the classic gaming one two punch, add in abilities & a secondary for flavor & you got one damn fine murder machine.

Hmm... Either the Kohm or the Tipedo. Kohm because it's fun to use, high DPS and innate punch through? Yes please. Tipedo because polearm (I know it's classified as a staff in game, but it'd be called a polearm irl) weapons are my personal favorite melee weapons, and of all the polearms in Warframe the Tipedo is the best designed imo.

Gonna have to break it down into the top two or three for each category (primary, secondary, melee) because, for one, I tend to switch weapons all the damn time to stop the game from getting too repetitive and for two there's just so many really fun weapons in this game it's hard to choose one.

Primary: Dread and Vectis, I do love me some precision weapons and these two are my number 1 go to weapons when I want precision shooting. 

Secondary: Akmagnus and Lex Prime, guess there's a bit of a trend forming here, but I do love accurate pistols with buckets of stopping power, the Lex is when I want a single magnum the Akmagnus is when I feel like going akimbo. 

Melee: Dragon Nikana, I do enjoy most melee weapons and love all the variety but the dragon nikana really hits the sweet spot of style and substance. It looks good, it feels good, it works good. 

Paris Prime is my favorite, even if it isn't the best thing out there for clearing large numbers of enemies.

The innate punch through is just so awesome, and I love sniping guys from really far away with it. And then for those moments where an enemy opens a door briefly, and I kill them, but I get a glimpse of another enemy moving behind the door and track them and put an arrow in them through the door it just feels awesome. 

Favorite melee weapon is the Kronen. Love the design and the slide attack makes quick work out of most heavy units. 

Amprex.

I just cant use anything else anymore, too much fun and you don't even have to aim! perfect weapon for crowd control MASS KILLING (5 forma at least) specially for frames that don't have AoE damaging abilities.

(these are my 'for fun' gear, not my tryhard 40+ T4 runs build)

I really enjoy using either of the high tier bows, Soma P, Boltor P is satisfying to nail enemies to walls, I've gotten into the Tigris and experimenting with it's trigger mechanic, I enjoy using an 87% electric/gas proc build on my Lanka,and a 50K damage build on my Vectis.

For secondary; I love the Synoid Gammacor, getting into the Telos Akbolto, marelok of course, despair are also fun with a really high ROF build, I also enjoy putting as many ROF and multishot mods on the akzani as possible, I also like to use the mara detron for low level void runs

for Melee: I love my dragon Nikana, bo prime is just crazy fun, Galatine is really fun to put a good speed build on, the dex dakra are proving to be very capable swords, I like running the redeemer with my vectis (shooting the redeemer while ADSing with a weapon will emulate it's accuracy), and the sword and board are always fun!

I have like 15 weapons that I just mess around with in mid tier missions, as most of my friends are too low level to do high level stuff. So when I don't play with my good team (or I'm just by myself) I experiment with a bunch of different builds.

agreed, cant wait for AkLex prime also for DE to make this exact colour availiable ingame

That color (or something REALLY close to it) is available on the PS4 version exclusive palette.

It's because the triangle button is traditionally about that shade of minty cyan.

Synapse for primary.

Bolto for secondary.

Orthos P for Melee.

Edited by (PS4)fizzer94