Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading In Warframe

SpyGaming

Fellow tenno, we all know the Trading channel we all love and hate and we all know the pain and skill it takes to decipher the spam that goes on in this channel, well I wish for this to stop. 

Three words, Auction House System.

Basically you put up the item you desire to sell or trade on this auction house and await for responses with the price, being an other item(Or multiple items) or digits(Platinum).

I am sure many of you have played MMORPGs before and to those who have know the auction house system and just how useful it is.True it may destroy prices but that depends on the community and the items affecting this, and in my opinion the small risk of an item having its price changed by demand for it, is way better than the current blob of text I find myself wasting hours of my time staring at.

True it may destroy prices but that depends on the community and the items affecting this, and in my opinion the small risk of an item having its price changed by demand for it

Easy, don't allow traders to set any prices. Those have to be negotiated with pm's.

No auction house! Remember diablo! So instead why not to make additional page in profile with 8-10 slots where people can put their tradable stuff and pin prices. It won't lower the flood in trading chanel, but at least you'll be able to click different people and find what they are selling by yourself.

No?  What happened in Diablo?

Bad RNG and rubbish loot forcing players to use the AH to get loot from Inferno if they wanted to ever have a chance at playing Inferno.

It's not a problem with the existence of an AH.

Edited by Yezzik