Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Reward

Nestalim

I played this game for two years, I really enjoyed it

But the reward system is completly crap.
Not the way you're farming it, but the way you will obtain it.
How, for God's sake, someone in your team thought that it will be a good idea that, even after completing the mission, you need to go to the end to still obtain it ?

So, in Excavation, or survival, you're forced to run with people even if they want to go after a 40 min run, and can't basically defend correctly a pod.
Worst, you will get no reward in case of disconnection, and sometimes, if your host get disc.
Yeah. This is the worst plan ever. As a Beta tester for two years, I'm still wondering how this hasn't been fixed yet.

So fix it, or don't release the game.

It's not something that's broken. Would you rather the alternative? People exploiting your ideal system to attain more with less work? You're posting this because you're upset you lost something due to a disconnection, not because it's something you've actually thought about. Produce a real solution or possible fix, or don't complain. Think about why things are the way they are and how they could be improved, not what you dislike because things didn't go your way.

It's not something that's broken. Would you rather the alternative? People exploiting your ideal system to attain more with less work? You're posting this because you're upset you lost something due to a disconnection, not because it's something you've actually thought about. Produce a real solution or possible fix, or don't complain. Think about why things are the way they are and how they could be improved, not what you dislike because things didn't go your way.

It's irrational. Hack&Slash always went the way i'm thinking, and there is no reason that would change. Excavation, Survival, should simply works like this : Every objectives completed, you get the reward, and you can quit with it. When you leave, the game will look for for someone else to replace you, and he will get the reward that he would earn, but not the previous one.

It's just basic. It's how H&S works during years, decade. So yes, my point is good and simple, whereas the alternative of DE is pretty absurd. There is no reason to try to grind more than 20min a run, because you will just go back to rotation A and doing another run will be the same. The game needs to learn about that, a create a good grind system, not this crap one.

When you leave, the game will look for for someone else to replace you

This is a crappy solution, basicly you could be thrown into 30th wave defense or 50th minute survival, what's the point in that?

and he will get the reward that he would earn, but not the previous one

I have no idea what you're trying to say here... That he would only get rewards for only the waves/minute mark at which he was? Isn't that one kinda obvious for such a system? Hell, it's already in effect (friend got DC, reconnected and he didn't get 5th wave rewards cause he "skipped" 2 waves).

So, in Excavation, or survival, you're forced to run with people even if they want to go after a 40 min run, and can't basically defend correctly a pod.

You're not, leave the mission or loiter around the exit and team will be forced to quit sooner or later.

EDIT: This isn't a H&S game....

Edited by Kasarian

This is a crappy solution, basicly you could be thrown into 30th wave defense or 50th minute survival, what's the point in that?

I have no idea what you're trying to say here... That he would only get rewards for only the waves/minute mark at which he was? Isn't that one kinda obvious for such a system? Hell, it's already in effect (friend got DC, reconnected and he didn't get 5th wave rewards cause he "skipped" 2 waves).

You're not, leave the mission or loiter around the exit and team will be forced to quit sooner or later.

EDIT: This isn't a H&S game....

Basically it is. The whole game is based on grind, with a lot of different map and Rng Based evolution. If you can give me another definition, I will glad to hear it.

Yeah, my system would have some imperfection. But the MM is imperfect, and it lacks the ability to choose your rooms. That will be the right solution, and still, better than the current system.

For example, I went for an exca on Earth for just a Neurodes. My whole group wanted to go for a 3K points run, and for me it was a waste of time -well, for them too-, and it's not how the game should works.