The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delete

-AT-AnnunakalFrahir

This clan is one of those few things that is just perfect. I just joined the clan and im having a laugh all the time and im happy when i log on :) Join this clan and i can almost say that you will feel the same :) JOIN IT :D

Guys, i'll just say this : what is written in this clan's description aren't just some lies or things to make the clan look nice and when you join no one says a thing. I for myself, never thought i'd find such a friendly,good structured,helpful clan in this game. And i've been through some clans so it's not like I have no experience. Don't hesitate applying to join us. You'll never regret it.

• 2 weeks later...

I can read here some good things about this clan, I'm willing to join and try to be a part of it. MR10 active player. 

IGN: Rayden_Tenno

Contact me, -AT-Kebukeei, or any of the other officers in-game and we will invite you to our dojo, show you around and have you join our tribe :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys can I join your awesome clan?

It looks exactly the kind of clan I like to get involved with.

I am kinda new to the game but so far I love it and intend to spend lots of time on it.

I am currently Master 3 and propping up my new Rhino frame + Galatine + Karak gearing up for serious business.

My IGN is Mant1s same as my forum nickname.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I would really like to join your clan. The one I was in has been inactive for some time so I decided to look for another.

I'm MR17 and somewhat of a casual player.

I am more than willing to contribute ressources and credits if the clan ever needs any (and if I have some of course).

My IGN is Albalrogue

Edited by Albalrogue

• 3 weeks later...

hearing good things about this clan , would love to be a part of this clan ... IGN : DevilDog71295

I would like to join the clan, I am rank 10, this clan looks amazing, thx.

Maestrosombra.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, but please pm any of the officers mentioned in the OP or -AT-Deathreaper, Andyisdead and they will contact you, show you around to the dojo and invite you to our tribe :) 

Thanks

Edited by -AT-Kebukeei

• 3 months later...

Greetings.

Sorry to come to you bringing bad news.

Just wanted to let you know that I have recently ran into trouble with a member of your clan, Ieyas, apparently he has fooled other people as well.

He hosted a keyshare for T3MD, when his turn came he left the group and put everybody on his ignore list.

http://i.imgur.com/p98Y3Du.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rfaw5gW.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Pharius

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Annunak

I've sent an application regarding current issues and when to invite me if you're going to.

1. So, so sorry for the butchering of your clan name xD

2. I've left my old clan and am ready to join.

Please take a look at my application and get back to me when you have the time.

Many thanks!