The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shameless Bragging Thread

Sixty5

If you have had a good bit of luck with RNG lately, or if you have some absurd score you want to brag about post it here.

I'll start with the fact that I just got Banshee helm and systems from two consecutive defense missions on Venera (waves 15 and 20). Already had the Chassis built. 

If you have had a good bit of luck with RNG lately, or if you have some absurd score you want to brag about post it here.

I'll start with the fact that I just got Banshee helm and systems from two consecutive defense missions on Venera (waves 15 and 20). Already had the Chassis built. 

Curse you!  Those are the two pieces I need!  ;)

Well, I had a minor moment of awesome today, while leveling my new Saryn (currently rank 11) solo against Corpus on Venus.  It was while I was entering a hallway section, and I saw a crapton of Corpus ahead.  So, I decided to go full offense.

I ran outward toward the convergence of the hallway, and did a quick running slide+jump for some speed and airtime.  Since I had the Boar equipped, four Corpus got turned into chunks before I hit the ground.  I rolled as I landed, and immediately killed three more, did a fast wallrun to the side to leap off, and shot the last MOA in the area in the face.  Elapsed time?  5 seconds.  And I got three fusion cores out of it - looks like I managed to impress the RNG deities with my offering.

Ok lemme hijack the post :

Nyx full parts : 4 runs

Rhino full parts : 3 runs

Full parts of ASH,SARYN,BANSHEE in a single day

Got glaive in the last min because of a random login

Got SG, RIFLE, PISTOL mulit shot mods in a single defence ( was looking for thunder bolt)

Won a potato from login rewards.

DE gave me a potato bp because i lost it @ end of mission _ black screen of death

And i won a 500 XP FOR LEVEL 30 long gun!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Got SG, RIFLE, PISTOL mulit shot mods in a single defence ( was looking for thunder bolt)

DE gave me a potato bp because i lost it @ end of mission _ black screen of death

500xp for long gun? Damn you are lucky.

Pfft,that's nothing.I won 600 xp for my pistol

Banshee seems to be the one frame that's a giant hemorrhoid to get when playing solo, because the helmet and chassis pieces (from the reports I've read from other players) only seem to drop from defense missions.

Curses.  I'm just going to go run Kiliken in Venus solo for a while.  Here's hoping.